chapter 10

Leo's pov:
After me and Charlie had a cry fest and confessed our love for each other we basically just talked and played video games like typical teenage boys.
I'm scared of what hes going to do tomorrow at school. What if he ignores me and pretends nothing happens?

I went to sleep with Charlie on my mind and still scared of what's going to happen tomorrow.

I woke up surprisingly really energized and ready for the day. The most be a good sign right? I did my usual morning routine. I went downstairs got breakfast then went upstairs and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

"Hi honey are you ok?" My mom asked
I think she saw the worry in my face

"Hi mom I'm fine I'm just tired."
I lied I wasn't at all

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door
"By mom I'll see you later."

"Oh wait I wont be home until around 2 am works making me say extra and you wont have to watch your sister she's going to her friends"

"Ok mom see you tomorrow then."
I smiled at her and she waved back

I was walking to school when I saw Charlie. I still didn't know what he would do so I didn't try to get his attention.

But of all odds he turned around and say me. I just stood there not knowing what to do.
He looked at me for probably around 10 seconds I mean I wouldn't know I wasn't counting. He smiled and started running as he was getting closer I noticed he wasn't slowing down so I started running away from him.

I wasn't that fast or athletic so he caught up to me fast. He tackled me to the ground and laying on me so I couldn't get up.

"Charlie get up! What are u doing? YoUr So HeAvY!" He wasn't heavy but he was heavier then me so I still couldn't get up.

"Oh stop being such a baby. I'm nothing getting up until you say the magic word."
He said with a grin

Is he being serious

"Really you're so childish you know that."

"I know but you still haven't said the magic word."

"Please. Now I've said it can you just get up already."

"Fine"
He got up and stretched like he just woke up

"I hate you so much."
I said sarcastically

"Says the one that confessed he loved me last night."
He smiled

I blushed
"Shut up people are going to hear you."
We were entering the the doors at school.

"Eh I dont care I was planning on telling everyone I'm gay and telling them i like someone just to make them scared that I might like one of them."
He laughed while saying that

"Oh my God that's an amazing plan but when do you plan on telling them about me?"

"Leo I'll tell them whenever you want me to."
He said as he looked into my eyes. Hes  cute idk what I'd do without him.

"I love you so much"
As I said that i started to cry i dont know why I started crying. Ugh stupid hormones.

"Awe leo dont cry. What's wrong?"

I couldn't answer cause even I didn't know the answer.
I was just starting at the ground.

People stated to stare and whisper. All ot did was make me cry harder.

Charlie said nothing he just grabbed my arm and we ran. We got there and we went into a room and he locked the door.

"Where are we charlie?"
I said in between my sobs

"Oh we're in the h
Janitors closet  because I didn't know where else to go. You started crying and people started to stare and I dont think you would want the attention like that."

"Thank you for bringing me here."

He said nothing and hugged me. He hugged me until I stopped crying and we just still stood there hugging.

The bell rang

"Do you wanna go to class or stay here?"
He finally broke the hug to ask me.

"Um if you dont mind can we stay here for first period?"

"Yea it's fine I dont mind."
He smiled at me

He got on the ground and lied down.

"Leo come here."

I sat by him and put my head on his shoulder and we both fell asleep."

--------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in so long my summer was busy and I just started high school  so I'll post when I can ♡ also its Leo's birthday today  so yayayay

Oct.6 19

-769 words

- shelbs♡