Pt. 2 I might love you (Alastor x Fem!Reader) lemon warning

(requested by a twitter friend) LEMON WARNING AND A LITTLE TINY BIT OF VIOLENCE (not to mention some kinky shit) :)

 "That hurts...let me go, I promise I won't run again!" You said. You got a bit worried when your arm was slowly losing color past Alastor's hand. He pulled you towards him, slammed you in a corner and walked closer to you. He let go of your arm and placed both hands on both walls, blocking any escape. You were really uncomfortable. He had to be about four inches away from you. He placed a finger under your chin and lifted your head, making you look at him. The blood on his shoulder had dried, almost blending in with his clothing. You swallowed nervously while looking into his eyes. Suddenly, he did what you never thought he'd do. He...kissed you. You flinched and closed your eyes in shock. But, then you gave in. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around him. How the hell was this guy so good at kissing? He passed his tongue across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You let him, still a bit scared. Your hand moved up his back and to his head. His hair was surprisingly soft. You ran your fingers through it and then found his antlers. Maybe you'd make a risky move? Yeah...why not? You grabbed his antlers and pulled him deeper into the kiss. This earned a small laugh from him. Well...luckily that wasn't grounds for your death! Suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your lip and felt a warm substance. It tasted strange and took a moment before you realized he...bit you? Using his antlers again, you pulled him away and wiped your lip with your hand. You looked at your hand and sure enough, there was blood. "Why did you bite me?" You asked. Alastor didn't answer. He was staring at you, his gaze flicking around. He was breathing quickly and heavily. He looked at your mouth and then your eyes and kissed you again, harder this time. What the hell? Was that his kink? Without breaking the kiss, he grabbed both your wrists and pinned them over your head with his hand. You whimpered a bit at not being able to have the control about when you wanted to stop the kiss, as you had with his antlers. You tried to move your hands but he tightened his grip on your wrists, and you whimpered again with pain. He chuckled a bit and squeezed your wrists even harder. "Ow!" you managed to say somehow. Obviously he like delivering pain and being in control. Eventually he eased his grip on your wrists. You felt them tingling as the blood returned to them. He broke the kiss and stared at you for a moment. You were breathing quickly and trying to catch your breath. The bite on your lip still stung and you still tasted blood. You felt a small trickle of blood drip down your chin from your injury and Alastor looked at it, a flash of pride in his eyes. He was proud of himself for injuring you. Suddenly the room changed around you and you instantly recognized it. It was your room, in the hotel. Alastor pretty much dragged you towards the bed and pushed you onto it. He finally let go of your wrists and you gently rubbed them, flinching. He must have made a bruise there. He glanced at your bedside alarm clock. "I have a meeting in twenty minutes. I'll make this quick," Alastor told you before approaching you. He pushed you down onto the bed fully and climbed on. Oh his knees, he unbuttoned your pants and pulled them off, along with your underwear. You quickly hid your private area with your hands, shooting a glare at him. He was too busy unbuttoning his pants to notice. He then grabbed your hands and pinned them over your head again, and kissed you again. You flinched, the bite on your lip hurting more now. He moved your legs apart with his other hand and you felt a sharp pain in your crotch. Your eyes shot open and you clenched your teeth and fists in pain and tried to scream, muffled by his lips. You felt him thrust into you again, and the pain turned to pleasure, just a bit. He thrust into you more until you started moaning. He broke the kiss and placed a hand on your shoulder holding you in place as he fucked you. You tried not to moan too loud, because obviously there were others in the hotel. His hand moved from your shoulder to your neck, and you tensed up. He better not...he did. He grabbed your throat and squeezed. Not hard enough to kill you, obviously, but hard enough to constrict your breathing. He looked into your eyes and you noticed his eyes glowing a bit...was that something that happened when he was turned on? You started to feel light-headed and your vision was getting black around the edges. You felt like you were going to pass out, but Alastor loosened his grip on your throat just in time. Just then, it dawned on you. Of course he let go just on time. He's killed enough people to know when to let go! At that moment, he hit a certain area in your crotch that made you shudder. You were about to scream in pleasure when Alastor quickly squeezed your throat again. You clenched your fists, harder than you ever had before. He let go of your throat again, just in time. You breathed heavily to catch your breath, and Alastor was also breathing quickly. You felt your body tense up and a feeling of intense pleasure was building up inside of you. It felt like a pressurized balloon, just about to pop. Alastor squeezed your throat again. You felt the pressure release inside of you, and Alastor squeezed your throat really hard. You had no way to let out your moans of pleasure, and clenching your fists barely even worked any more. You felt Alastor release inside of you and you looked into his eyes. He leaned down to kiss you again. You felt yourself getting light-headed again. Alastor broke the kiss and let go of your throat completely. He gave you a sweet, loving smile, and you smiled back. He let go of your wrists and pulled out of you. "I might love you," you told him, a mischievous smile on your face. He laughed a bit before replying, "I might love you too." In a matter of almost seconds, he was completely dressed again, hair fixed and everything, like nothing had happened. He looked at your clock again. "I had better go, or else I'll be late for my meeting!" he said. You had no real reaction, just staring at the ceiling breathlessly. You heard the door to your room close. Well. No wonder he didn't want to talk in the lounge.

holy shit 2400 words total

welp

yeah

hope ya liked it

If you have any requests, feel free to message me or comment. Follow me for more! I have an AlastorXReader fanfic going on but it's on hold until the pilot release...I kinda want to base the chapters off of the actual canon story. But yeah! Thanks for reading and I love you guys!