Pt 1. Forever Together Again (Alastor x Fem!DeerDemon! Reader)

Requested by @moonchild4everyoung :) I'm splitting this into two parts so it doesn't get long.

You walked into the hotel with Charlie, Vaggie, and Angel Dust. Charlie had just had an interview on 666 News, but sadly it went terribly, even resulting in a fist fight with Katie Killjoy. Angel Dust had fought on Cherri Bomb's side against the 1800's snake demon, Sir Pentious, and now the hotel's only lifeline was the slim chance that either Angel would be redeemed or another demon would come along. Vaggie sat on the couch and you sat next to her, wrapping your arm around her and pulling her into a hug. You had become Vaggie's mother figure in hell, always there for her through the rougher times. Angel grabbed a popsickle from the freezer and started sucking on it, in quite an innappropriate way. "Do you have to eat it like that?" you asked him when he made it more obvious that he was thinking of it as more than a popsickle. He responded with a shrug, seemingly trying to make it more sexual after your comment. You watched Charlie walk outside with her phone and sat still with Vaggie leaning on you, gently stroking her hair as she talked about how frustrated she was. 

You were interrupted by Charlie. "Hey Vaggie?" she asked, nervously. "Whaaat?" Vaggie asked. "The Radio Demon is at the door!" Charlie responded, pointing to her wide smile. "What!?" Vaggie jumped up. "Uhh...Who?" Angel asked, making a popping sound with his popsickle. You felt nervous. You had seen posters and heard about the Radio Demon. A powerful soul, who beat down many powerful demons here. His power was unlike any other demon's power, because he was a mortal soul, unlike the other more powerful demons. "What should I do?" Charlie asked. "Well, don't let him in!" Vaggie replied. Charlie turned towards the door, and walked to it. Vaggie facepalmed when the door creaked open. You felt a nervous knot in your stomach. What did the Radio Demon want with the hotel? He had made himself at home here in hell. Why would he want to change? From what you heard, he was an evil dealmaker who delighted in the failure and pain of others.

 Vaggie grabbed her exterminator's spear and walked to the entrance, and you followed closely, hoping there was any possible chance you could protect her from this powerful demon. But, as you got closer to him, you felt a strange feeling when you heard his voice. He sounded familiar....from where? You'd never listened to the radio here. Maybe you saw him in public somewhere. You rubbed your eyes, searching your mind for any scrap of memory of this demon. You were snapped back to reality when you realized you were disappearing into your own mind. "No, I'm here because I want to help!" the tall demon explained to Charlie, shaking his head to rid his eyes of a freaky, radio dial-like appearance. "Say what now?" Charlie asked, confused. He continued talking again, and you felt a strange need to be near him. You took a couple steps closer. You stopped suddenly in confusion when he teleported behind Charlie and Vaggie. A sudden realization hit you. You remembered where you knew that voice. Or...at least you think so. 

You reached up and tapped the red-clothed deer demon on the shoulder. He spun around to look at you. "Talk again," you said shyly. "Excuse me?" he asked, obviously confused. That was all you needed. "Alastor!" you exclaimed, tears rolling down your face as you embraced him in a hug. He seemed taken aback by you sudden show of emotion. He placed a hand on your shoulder and gently pushed you away. You tried to ignore the stab of hurt from that. "Alastor, it's me, (y/n)!  Your wife, when you were alive! I was killed in a home robbery, remember?" you asked, excited. You saw Alastor think for a moment, as if trying to comprehend what was happening right now. You wiped a tear from your eye. "Darling!" Alastor said, happily hugging you. "You've got to be kidding me," you heard Vaggie say. "I've missed you so much!" you cried, looking into Alastor's eyes. You then remembered how powerful and heartless this man had become since you died. "Why are you here?" you asked, unable to hide the sadness in your expression. "He's a freaking serial killer!" Vaggie answered for Alastor. You laughed. "Serial killer? Ha! Not my Al! He's too nice for that!" you said. You looked at Alastor. He was still smiling, but he looked at the floor, regret in his eyes as he held your hands. "It's not true....is it?" you asked Alastor. "I'm sorry dear. It is," he answered you. You were silent for a moment. He was so kind when you were alive. How could he have turned into a cold-hearted killer, died, get sent to Hell, and then overtake so many demons? "I'm still the same Alastor...just more...powerful," he told you, hope in his eyes. You took a deep breath. "I know that but...why did you kill people?" you asked. "I..." Alastor seemed to search for words. Your hands seemed to go limp and slide out of his hands, and you wiped a tear from your eye. "Come on guys! After pretty much ninety years, you're together again! Rejoice! Be happy!" Charlie broke the silence. She took your hand and took Alastor's hand and made you hold hands. You looked at Charlie. She had an overly happy smile on her face. You smiled and looked at Alastor, who was staring at you with a smile still on his face. Just like when he was alive. He always tried to smile, to make everyone happy. "Smiles are healthy!" he had said. "You look so...different," he told you. You quickly snatched your hand out of his and attempted to hide your body. You were a bit chubby, and that was one of the things you were most self-conscious about. "What's that supposed to mean?" you asked. His smile faded a bit, for just a moment. "No, dear, not like that! I mean that you're just different in appearance. You have hair like mine, which is really different from when you were alive," he explained quickly with a little laugh. Oh, his laugh. He had brought you so much joy with that laugh. You smiled at him and he ruffled your fluffy hair. "You dang radio head!" you said mischievously as you smoothed it out again. You looked at Charlie, who had her hands together in front of her chest, a smile on her face, and an adoring look in her eyes. "I just love happy reunions!" she said with a cutesy tone in her voice. You looked back at Alastor, staring into his eyes and then hugging him again. "It's been so long," you said quietly. "Too long, my darling...or should I say, deerling," he responded, with a small laugh. You missed him so much. His happy face, his laugh, and the pet names he always gave you. You had lots of catching up to do now.

I hope this is good so far! I'm splitting this into two parts so that it doesn't get too long. I'm aiming for about 1000 words per chapter now. Shoutout to @moonchild4everyoung for the adorable pet names in this chapter. 

I love you all, and STAY TUNED (haha im so funny...not) for the next update! Feel free to request anything, and if you're an Alastor fangirl, check out my Alastor x Reader book, too :) And lastly, follow me for updates on both these books :) Have a wonderful day!