Annabeth

What Percy doesn't know is, I made it on purpose. No one is meeting my parents this week. Now I feel bad. His pale face is still in my mind. He even started shaking, so I'm expecting everything in that house. 

The only thing that comes to my mind is, he's being abused. But is it his father his mother... Both? I don't have an idea of what is killing him slowly. Am I scared? Of course. But I was the one pushing him to do it at his place. I've read so many books about this, but any of them ends very well... I just want to help Percy, that's my only priority right now.

What I hope is that Percy's situation isn't as bad as mine. I mean I knew situations where children were beaten up and punished every day by their own parents. Mine is only verbal abuse and when she's drunk physical but from my stepmother. But I swear it hurts so badly. Every day I look at the mirror I see all the things Helen shouted at me the day before. I could never call myself beautiful because no one called me like that before. The only thing I listen to from the people is "Look, she's such a loser," "You're so ugly you'll never have a love life". I've always believed that.

"-abeth!" Piper waved her hand in front of my face. We were preparing our things for the art class " You've zoned out again." She sighed but 0'5 seconds later a grin appeared on her face, "Are you thinking of something in special... or someone?" Oh shit, here we go again. I've been asked this question like eight times this week, "Maybe a black-haired boy with gorgeous sea-green eyes and mute?" I facepalmed and sighed.

"Piper, stop it" But Piper still was grinning like a maniac and kept raising her eyebrows. "I'm so sick of that question. First- I'm not in love with anybody, second- I don't want a relationship now." and because no one wants to date me basically. I hate lying to my best friend, but I'm not going to admit I have a crush on Percy. I know her very well (Although, I've met her three months ago) she'll tell all our friends and they are going to tell Percy and then he will hate me and he's not going to be my friend anymore and- A lot of bad things are going to happen in less than a week. 

"Oh c'mon Annabeth..." She pouted. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her attempt at convincing Annabeth Chase of admitting she has a crush on a hot guy that obviously doesn't like her back. "But Percabeth is the best ship of all" Okay so now I have a ship name, great. She huffed. Then it was my time to bother her.

"And what about Jason and you?" I said grinning ever more than her. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes trying not to shout at me. " Oh c'mon Piper, jiper is the best ship ever!" I said in a high pitched voice imitating her.

"Annabeth Chase I do not sound like that," She said. Her ears turned a light shade of pink.

"Oh, so you're gonna deny that, but not the fact that jiper is the best couple" That was it. Piper exploded in laughter. I followed her and we stayed there laughing for about a minute. 

Time skips to the end of the school

I sighed and waited for Percy to get out of the art class. I am really nervous. I'm about to know what's the reason for Percy's sadness... and why he wasn't at lunch today. 

"Hey," I said as Percy walked out of the door. He waved his hand at me. "So are we going by car? or..." He nodded and took out the keys from his pocket.

We walked to the school's parking and I sat on the passenger's seat. He didn't look nervous if he was. he started the car and drove to his house. The ride was awkward because neither of us talked. Oh yeah, he can't sign while riding. We finally arrived.

Percy opened the door for me.

"Oh what a gentleman," I said smiling. He bowed and I laughed.

He took his house keys out of his pocket. He sighed.

Well, here we go. 

Wish me luck.

--------------------------

Just posted this chapter and I'm already working on next one so keep in touch.

Vote

Comment

<3