Annabeth

It's been three months since I started Goode's art academy. Percy and I have become closer and we do everything together. We are finally in the same group of music and drama. I have to say Percy is very good at playing the guitar. The problem is he can't sing. I sing instead though, but I wished I could sing with him, I mean like in movies when the main character and the pretty girl sing together looking at each other...

Sorry, I'm daydreaming again. That is obviously not going to happen, never. I mean, I have a few reasons why- First, he's mute, second, I'm ugly and Percy... Wait, do I have a crush on Percy? No, that's impossible, he's one of my best friends. Well, maybe I have a little crush on Percy, but a little one.

I don't want to fall in love with him. He deserves a better person than me. He is caring, funny, handsome and has an awesome life. And I'm sure he likes another girl. Well, about the awesome life thing, I'm not sure about his life at home. They have been some days he's coming to school more sad than the day before. I've never seen him like that. He is more... Broken. I've never been to his house. We usually hang out in mine and we watch some films or do homework. He does know about Helen (satan), but he never told me either about his life with his family, if he lived with both of his parents or only one... I don't know anything about him.

Something that hit my head stopped my thoughts. It was a paper ball. I took it up and read what was written.

Pay attention wise girl!!!

Oh Percy, I silently laughed and looked at him. He pretended he was paying attention to what the teacher was writing on the board, but he was about to explode in laughter. I rolled my eyes smiling. I looked down at my paper in my desk and saw it was completed with the equations Mrs. Dodds wrote on the board. I don't have idea of how I can think and pay attention to the class at the same time.

after half an hour that had been like an eternity, the bell rang and I walked to my locker along with Percy.

'Do you want the notes from Maths?' Percy signed

"No Percy I had copied all" He seemed surprised.

'What the hell?! How do you do it' I giggled and we walked to drama class.

No way! is this a time break?

"Hey bro," Jason said walking to us with his books under his arm. Percy and he did somewhat of a bro thing with his hands and fist-bumping. Bro things.

We were the first to arrive drama so we sat in our usual places- Piper and Jason in the first row (by the way they have a huge crush on each other since they met, but they are too shy. I completely ship jiper) Percy and me on the second row behind them and Calypso on my left side. Different types of people entered the class, books in hand. Everyone loved drama, but a Monday in the last period is awful.

"Guys, get your things we're goin' to the auditorium" Apollo shouted barely entering the class. Percy and I looked at each other frowning. The only time we were in the auditorium was for the tryouts... Oh, and for the first-day meeting, oh and for the grouping of drama. Well, I've been a lot of times.

We all grabbed our stuff and walked downstairs talking about what would we do. I have to add the auditorium is huge. huge. And it's as cold as outside so we perform with coats, gloves, scarfs...

The first thing we saw was a bunch of people talking and sitting in the armchairs for the audience. The two other drama teachers were standing in the stage waiting for all of us to sit.

"Annabeth, here!" Thalia shouted from somewhere. I finally reached her sitting with the group. I gestured Percy and the others to go sit with them. But suddenly a hand grabbed my arm with force.

"Hey Annie, How are you?" Oh, it was Matt and his gang. They laughed at his so funny nickname. Almost everybody called me like that when they want to annoy me because everyone knows that I don't like at all being called like that. "Go sit with us, we will have fun" He raised his eyebrows and winked an eye at me. His friends laughed again at his so dumb suggestion. I rolled my eyes and kept walking to Thalia.

I've had to lead with them in these 3 months I've been in Goode academy. They just can't keep their mouths shut. They're always flirting with me and other girls, when they already have a girlfriend. They call it to have fun, but what kind of having fun is that. This happened to me also in my other schools. If I refused to have fun with them, they bullied me. No one bullies me here though.

I watch as Thalia shot a death glare to Matt. My friends were always there for me. I loved that. Over the years I've forgotten what is to have friends that always looked after you. That were always there in your worst days. Although Percy was the only one that knew about my problems at home. But i really want to know what's his life at home, because I can notice his sad and broken smile.

I really want to see Percy happy...

---------------

Hey guys!

Let me know if you liked this chapter in the comments. I enjoyed writing it, but I promise next chapter will have action and Percabeth.

Vote

Comment

<3