Percy

Before u start reading I would like to announce we hit, A THOUSAND FREAKING READS!!!!!!!! I'm very happy, like, very happy. I love u guys sooo much.

So I would like to dedicate this chapter to the ones that are always there commenting and voting. here are some of them:

Sydthetwin

@Sabohaaa

@GinnyWeasely270608

@BriannaSandoval7

@citatl

I know there are a lot more people, but I will be mentioning them in the next chapters. Thank you so much to all these people! <3

I noticed Annabeth sleeping beside me. She was sitting on a chair and her head was laying on the bed with her gold, princess curls spread around the mattress. She had bags in her eyes and I fell bad for her. I don't want to say it is my fault, but it is.

I love how she took care of me, admitting I lied to her all this time. She would always ask about my life at home and I said it was alright. I never thought something like this would happen.

Of course you knew it, Percy. You invited her to your house.

Well... Nevermind.

I just felt guilty. We would have had the perfect afternoon. After doing the music's project we could have rested on the sofa and just chill or watch a movie. I've always wanted to hang out with Annabeth and have some fun. But thins turned completely wrong.

I might have a little crush on Annabeth, but it's not worth it. She would never like a guy who can't defend himself against a fat ball who can't even stand up from the sofa when he's drunk. She deserves more than that. Like a guy who can take care of her, hugging her without getting hurt, hanging out with her at every moment... And I don't have that, I'm not even handsome and I can't talk.

Now I remember, I did talk. I talked to protect Annabeth, but now that she knows I can talk, what can I do? Is she going to tell anyone? Now I don't know if I should talk in front of her or just keep signing, ignoring what happened.

But, well, what can I do? The fates wanted this for me and I can't change anything. The best I can do is be her friend and be there when she most needs me. Because if I tell anyone about this Gabe will find out and do what he did to me the last time I told the police and almost die.

Annabeth's murmurs snapped me out of my thoughts. I first smiled thinking she was dreaming peacefully, but the murmurs turned into something scary, "Luke, please... Don't do it, please... I don't want to lose him too..." I didn't know who the hell was Luke, but she was suffering, like, sweating.

I shook her shoulders trying to wake her up, but she won't. The talking was now yelling and crying so I did it again.

"Annabeth, wake up, "I whispered in her ear "I'm Percy wake up" And it worked. She woke up breathing heavily and looked at me frowning.

"Oh, gods Percy! You're alive!" She hugged me tightly. She hugged me so tight I felt like my ribs were going to break again. I don't think she remembered I was in a lot of pain, but I hugged her back trying not to avoid the pain. That's my specialty, after all. Apparently, she noticed and stopped. "Percy, I'm so sorry. I didn't remember we were in a hospital" She laughed nervously and I smiled waving my hand in a gesture of don't worry.

Her smile faded and she looked at me with a serious expression. A second ago she looked happy and cheerful, but her mood changed completely.

"Percy, we have to talk, "And that, guys, is the most terrifying sentence a woman can say to you. If you're in a relationship. But in my case, it's the same situation. "Who was that man?"She said sitting on the bed. I sighed. I guess the moment to tell her everything was now. But now the problem was, do I talk?

"Listen, I know you don't want to talk right now," she said looking at me with her stormy eyes, "Sign if you want, but I'm not leaving till you tell me who that man is."

I took a deep breath.' He's my stepfather Gabe' She tried not to show emotions, but I could tell she was disappointed, either because I didn't talk or because she waited for more. She wanted me to tell her my whole situation, but I'm not sure about that.

"Percy," her expression now was gentle and caring. Man, she does change emotions fast. "Does he abuse you?" She whispered. I nodded slowly. Great Percy, you did it, now you'll have to put up with all the questions.

But, surprisingly, she didn't open her mouth, only looked away. She walked to a meds table and took a pill from one of the tiny boxes. She handed it to me with a glass of water.

"Here, a pain pill," I thanked her and swallowed it without doubting. She looked at me with a sad expression. Annabeth placed her hand on mine and gave me a reassuring look. She didn't even open her mouth, but I could hear by her look "I understand what you're going through".

And for once in a lot of time...

...I felt truly loved.