Annabeth

"I have to say Percy runs very fast. I arrived at my locker when he was getting his things inside. We had now music with Mr. Apollo.

I put my things inside the locker and got the books for music. Percy took his guitar out of the locker and tied it around his back. Yeah, the lockers are that big for a guitar to fit in.

"Let's go," I said. Percy ran through the corridors and me behind. We went by a lot of classes. Each class had its door painted differently. This place was definitely gorgeous. I wished I started freshman year here.

Finally, we arrived at what looked like the music class. The door was painted with a piano. Inside people were still talking and the teacher wasn't there yet. I sighed in relief. I didn't want detention on my first day.

I looked for a seat and there were two left at the end of the class. I sat on the one near the window and Percy next to me. After a few seconds, Mr.Apollo came rushing through the door with a bunch of books in his hands.

"Well, boys and girls, girls and boys. I'm Mr. Apollo your music and for some of you, drama teacher" He took a look around the class. "Mhm, I see new faces this year" He walked between the desks taking a look at as, one by one, up and down. He then stopped in a shy girl with glasses and braces. The typical stereotype of the nerdy. "You're perfect for starting the show."

Show? What show? I wondered. Percy never told me anything about that. Well, maybe they were so many things to say in a day. I looked at him, he was frowning confused, the same as me. Then this must be new. I mean all the people were whispering with their partners. The girl stood up and walked to the front of the class crestfallen. She was almost shaking.

Mr. Apollo was about to say something but someone interrupted him.

"But, Mr. Apollo, we've never done this. " He said.

"I know Ethan, but this year is going to be different." Mr. Apollo replied. "The management team agreed to make different classes of different kind of people and singings. So I need to see your potential. So this could be the only class, some of you will be together. You'll be divided into two different groups."

Great, so now there's a lot of possibilities for Percy and me to get separated.

"So, what's your name sweetheart" He put an arm around her.

"Rachel Elisabeth Dare," She said. She adjusted her grey glasses and sighed trying to stay calm. (A/N don't hate me for doing this pls. Just wait for the next chapters ;)

"Oh, what a beautiful name, doesn't it?" Apollo said. He let go of Rachel and walked to the bottom of the class playing with a copper key. He opened a large cupboard and took a microphone from inside.

But, we are in a class why would we need a microphone? I asked myself.

"I'm not gonna connect it," Well, this guy seems to read my mind, "This is only for giving you more confidence."

Rachel took the microphone with both of her shacky hands.

"John, can you come here and play some music?" John stood up and walked to the front of the class. He got a keyboard from behind Apollo's desk. He took a chair and put his hands in the keys.

"What do you want me to play?" Apollo thought for a second.

"Rach, do you listen to 80s music?" Rachel nodded slowly. She had both of her hands surrounding the black microphone. "Perfect! Then you'll know this song."

He whispered the song in John's ear and he nodded. He started playing one of my favorite songs, You're the one that I want from grease.

Rachel seemed to know it because she started singing the lyrics.

I got chills
They're multiplying
And I'm losing control
Cause the power you're supplying
It's electrifying!

I have to admit she wasn't bad at all. She had a beautiful voice, but if she wasn't that shy it'll be a lot better. Because John Travolta in the movie is the complete opposite to shy.

You're the one that I want
You are the one I want
Oh, honey

The entire class was singing along the chorus. And without knowing I was doing it too. Percy was grinning. I felt so bad. I don't know what my life would be if I couldn't be able to sing. I think that's the reason why I'm still living. Those days when I felt like shit, I played my guitar and sang. Then Helen broke it so I sang. He punished me for doing it, but that didn't stop me to do what I love. I kept singing and singing and didn't stop. Grease songs were one of my supporters.

I suddenly noticed a warm tear roll down my cheek. I whipped it fast, but... When I looked to my left Percy was looking at me with a sad expression. I couldn't help but smile at the way he worried for me when I met him a few hours ago. He was so cute when he worried.

"I'm fine don't worry," I mouthed. He nodded and looked again to the front where Rachel was now singing a lot better than before. She swang the microphone and she made some dance moves along with the music. She had her hair now all messy and was moving it like a rock star. They happen a lot of things when you zone out for a few seconds.

She finally reached the last verse.

You are the one I want
Oh, the one I need
Oh, yes indeed

The class exploded in cheers. And people wolf-whistled, it was like a live concert. The shy Rachel was now non-existent.

"Well honey, you did a very great job. who's turn is now?" He frowned and then pointed to a random girl.

And guess what?

That random girl was

Me

--------------------------------

So what do you think about this chapter? It took so long, I have to admit I don't have enough imagination for these things. But don't worry I'm right now writing on the next chapter. It'll be Percy's Pov.

Vote

Comment

<3 <3