Annabeth

Lunch Time

The place where you can perfectly see all the groups:

Jocks

Nerds

Populars

Bitches

Losers

And then the ones who don't belong to any group. Well, guess what, I'm one of those.

 I'd belong to losers (because I'm actually one) or nerds. But I'm already labeled as the new kid. The girls who everyone points at, the kid everyone whisper about in the corridors. At least I'm not alone, I have Percy and Jason. But I still don't know if they belong to any of the groups. 

I don't really know them that much. I mean Percy's mute and handsome, that doesn't go together. Jason is in the football team and he's handsome, he would belong to the jocks or the populars.

Now I'm walking with them to the cafeteria. I feel like as if my heart is going to explode in my chest. I'm going to meet Thalia after a lot of years! I don't have any class with her so I didn't see her all day.

"Okay so here we are" Jason oppened the doors and the noise of everyone talking exploded in my ears and the enchiladas smell filled my nose.

Percy walked me to their ussual table. And there she was. She had her hair dyed in electric blue as her eyes. When she saw me she covered her mouth with both of her hands and stand up.

"Annabeth?!" She was trembling with emoution. I slowly nodded. She rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much" I saw Percy smiling widely from Thalia's shoulder. He gave me thumbs up. I giggled.

"Thalia... I-I can't breathe" I said. Thalia quickly pulled away.

"So... are we gonna eat?" a boy with brown hair said from the table. "Oh, I'm Leo"

"Annabeth" I smiled at him. He looked like a Latino elf boy. 

"I'm Piper," A cheeroke girl said from the other side of the table. She wasn't very girly, her eyes... What color were they? They seemed to change of color every second. She had her hair cut irregular and had some feathers on it. She was beatiful even without trying.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

They introduced to me all the ones left. This guy Frank who happens to be from Asia and Hazel who is the sister of Nico. I found out Jason and Piper have a huge crush on each other, but they don't know it. They are so oblivious. 

They are so different from each other they don't look like a group. But I'm very happy to be in their group. Percy has so many good friends.

I just met them and I want to be forever with them.

Especially Percy.

-

-

-

I know, I know this was a very short chapter. So Annabeth starts having a crush on Percy. Next chapter's gonna be good, I promise.

Vote

Comment

<3