Day 7 (Robbie/Axe Boy x Reader)

( "Can you stay?" - Day 7) 

"Can you stay?"

You didn't know whether or not it was a trap. Just a few steps in front of you was the opened exit gate, but behind you was Robbie, the ax boy, dressed in his new costume. The colors were bright and looked happy, but the mask that covered his mask didn't reciprocate the meaning.

Thinking it over, you glanced over your shoulder at the open exit before letting out a sigh. "Alright, I'll stay with you," You cautiously walked towards Robbie, your eyes focused on his candified weapon. It was just candy, but you knew how powerful his swings were so you weren't letting your guard down for one second.

Taking notice of your cautious stare, he leaned the weapon against a nearby wall and reached out to grab your hand. "Come on! We're in the River Park! Let's go on the roller coaster! Then the slides! Oh, oh! Then the merry-go-round!" He said as he bounced up and down excitedly. Even though he is a hunter, he was starting to act more like his age at this moment.

He dragged you towards all the said locations, letting out cheerful laughs as he did every activity with you. As the sun started to set, casting the sky in a mix of yellow, orange, and red, Robbie had dragged you on to one of the slides to enjoy the view.

"So, did you have fun today? Other than running around to catch me and the rest..." You trailed off at the end of your sentence. That was not fun on your part.

Robbie nodded excitedly, "Yeah, I did! You're one of the nicest survivors I've met so far!" He said and scooted on over to the slide. "Usually after a game, they aren't this nice to me or want to spend time with me,"

Feeling compelled to do something, you reached out your hand and patted him on the head gently. Your small sign of affection made Robbie tense up in shock. "...That feels weird. Only the other hunters would do that to me," he said and leaned back into your touch. "Thanks for not leaving... I appreciate it. Maybe I'd hunt you less!"

You let out a small hum. That offer is better than nothing. "No problem, we should head on back now. I'm sure the other hunters must be waiting for you?"

"Hmm. Nah! They'd come for me at night! Let's go on a few more rides on the roller coaster!!"