Kim Taehyung

"Hhmm goooodmorning" you mumbled, burying your face in your boyfriends back as you hugged him tightly.

"Oh hey.....goodmorning sleepy....want some breakfast? Taehyung said as he turned around and placed a kiss on your forehead.

That wasn't enough for you so you looked up at him, quickly standing on your tiptoes and pressing your lips on his.

He chuckled at your cuteness quickly parting from the kiss "I kissed you on your forehead because I have morning bre-"

He got interrupted when you kissed him again "I don't care about that....So stop making excuses and kiss me properly alreadyyyyy" you whined as you bounced up and down slightly, like a child who isn't getting what he/she wants.

"Okay okay okay" Taehyung said as he gave up and leaned down to give you your kiss.

"Pancakes?" he asked

You gave him a nod after which you said "I'll get the milk and eggs" making your way to the fridge

~ Time skip ~

During breakfast
*phone rings*

Tae - "Oh hi hyung........yeah..just having breakfast.......Oh.....*sigh*...Ok sure.....What time?........alright I'll be there soon."

Taehyung put his phone down and looked at you, before he could say anything you said "You have to go?" as your face slowly turned into a sullen expression.

"Yeah.....I'm sorry..it's work" he said as his head hung low apologetically.

Due to the boys working on a comeback, Taehyung had to work extra hours and so he wasn't home for the majority of the day.

He was supposed to get the day off so he decided to spend that time with you, but now he had to leave, and seeing the expression on your face just made it even harder.

It was silent for a while until you chose to break it.
You slowly put your hands over his and said "Go to work and do your thing.....I'm sure the comeback is going be amazing as usual....I'm honestly so proud of you Tae......I'll be here when you get back home, so don't feel bad ok...come on now...cheer up and give me smile"

Taehyung slowly looked up at you as a soft smile formed on his face. He then lifted your hands as he placed a gentle kiss on the back of it before saying "What have I done to deserve someone as amazing and beautiful as you?"

~ later at the door as he was about to leave ~

Tae - "Ok...I'm leaving...will you be at home the whole time?..." he asked as he was sliding on his shoes

Y/n - "I'll probably go out if I get bored....maybe the coffee shop, I have some papers to grade anyway...don't worry about me." you said as you smiled at him.

Tae - "Ok then....I'm off. Love you....Try not to have too much fun without me...." he said as he flashed his boxy smile at you.