Jake's P.O.V.

My phone dings from across the room. I look at Declan who'd just pulled his phone out of his pocket then back to the television. 

'Yo grab your phone.. tell me why it dinged." Declan said.

"Dude whats your problem... ?" i asked confused. 

"Just do it please... " 

I got up and grabbed my phone. 

"its just some random number." i told him. i hadnt seen this number before. 

"and whats it say?" 

"dude why? what is going on?" 

"i got a text from a random too.." he said. 

I read the text aloud. 

{Corner of fame and 63rd 9pm Port. OR}

"What is this?" i asked Declan. 

"Same thing I got. If I had an idea id tell ya." he said. "so here's my idea... Alex?"

"Are you crazy... ?" i asked him. 

"of course.. im my fathers son." he said as he chuckled and i shook my head at him. "but seriously.. is it that crazy to think its her.. she lives there." 

"She has a phone all of a sudden? She has our numbers?"

"I'll go check it out.. by myself if I have too." 

"Sure.." i said to him.   

I walked to my room.. could it really be her? I mean how? I couldn't get her out of my head. Since the moment we dropped her off all I did was think about her. God did I miss seeing her. I hated to see her cry. Who was I kidding if it was her.. I couldn't miss my chance to see her again. 

"Hey Dec I'm coming too wait up." I yelled

"Sure just hurry we have a drive ahead of us." he said annoyed.

 A couple hours later we'd hit Oregon. I changed spots with Declan and I started to drive the rest of the way. 

We pulled into an alley next too fame and 63rd about 9:04 pm, but we couldn't see anything. We decided to get out and walk around to the main road.

I put my hand out as I stopped Declan. It was Alex, but who was she with. I decided to listen in on the conversation and move a little closer. 

{"Alexa... I heard what happened.. what they did to you.. how could they?"

"What are you talking about what who did to me?"

"Them.." }

The hand suddenly lifted over Alex's shoulder pointing in mine and Declan's direction. Alex turned around and looked at us as if she wasnt surprised to see us.

I couldn't see the other person.. but i tried to maneouver around everything to get a good look. 

"Declan.. where are you going?" 

"To do something that should have been done long ago.." he said coldly. 

I ran up too him.. as i saw who Alex was with.. my heart pounding in my chest. 

"This is bad... very bad.." 

"Hey Blayze can i have a word with you?" Declan asked. 

"Oh.... nice to see you after how long?" 

"No games Blayze... leave her out of this.."

"Oh Dec... come on.. just a little fun.." she said as she chuckled. 

Declan grabbed Blayze by the arm and dragged her away from Alex. 

"Blayze why do you want Alex anyway?" i asked her. 

"Want...?" she laughed.."i dont want her..but you do..." 

"Leave her out of this or i swear it wont be pretty.." 

"ooh, is Declan getting protective of some trashy white girl..." 

"You watch what you say about her..." Declan said as he stepped at Blayze. 

"But i had you first Declan... and you forgot about me..." 

"Blayze i was never yours... and i never will be.. besides Alexa and I are nothing. You're just psycho. Get out before i make you and leave Alexa out of this." 

"Jake.. who is she and whats going on...?" Alex asked walking up to me. She was walking as if she was hurt. 

"Alex whats wrong?"

"Oh.. i dont know.. i got called out of my house to meet.. her at nine oclock here.." She said pointing to Blayze annoyed. 

"No.. i mean are you hurt Alex?" 

"What do you mean I'm fine. " she said. Although I could tell she wasn't.

"Alex she's just an old aquaintance...shes nothing to worry about.." i told her. 

"Yeah... i can see.." she said pointing over at Declan and Blayze.."aquaintance.."

I looked over to see Declan and Blayze hugging as she had her hands all over him.

"Alex its not what you think.. I promise.." I told her.

"Jake... look I'm really glad you came.. well both of you, but I need to go now." 

"Go where Alex... you're barely walking by yourself.. ill drive you." 

"Ill find my way. Thank you though." 

"Alex.." i yell to her. She just kept going not even looking back. "your home is the other way" 

Obviously she wasnt okay. She held herself up on the buidlings as she walked. Limping down the sidewalk and holding her side. I ran up to her and put my arm around her waist.

 "Princess... whats going on?" I asked as she turned towards me.

"nothing.. " she said as she stared at me. 

"Please... Alex something is wrong.. i want to help but i need to know how." 

"Oh great... well you can help by going home." she said as she walked away. 

My mouth dropped. "What just happened?" I asked myself. Maybe it wasnt her who sent the texts out. If she did why is she acting so strange. I mean shes always been mostly to herself and didnt talk about much, but what happened to her? 

"Dude did you see Alex...?" Declan asked. 

"Yeah she said go home." i told him disappointed. 

"What?" 

"Seriously man. I asked what we could do to help.. she said we could go home... i just dont understand. She looks hurt.  I dont know maybe it wasnt her who sent the text." 

"Hurt? What do you mean? No that cant be right man im almost positive it was her." 

"Declan.. im telling you. Maybe it was the fact she saw Blayze all over you.." i said coldy. "she can barely walk Declan.. "

"Where did she go Jake." 

I pointed in the direction Alex headed. "She went that way." I said as Declan ran in the direction i pointed. I walked back to the car. Not believing any of this really happened. 

Why was Blayze here.. and how did she know where to find Alex?