4. Dug Out (Explicit)

"Hey?" I heard behind me

I turned back around, damn she still here?

She started walking towards me. The closer she got, the more I studied her face. It was hard not to.

"I've seen you before right?" She asked looking at me.

I swear she was studying my face too.

"I don't know... you went to Westfield?"

"No, Courtland...."

Oh, she must come from money. No wonder she out here looking like a black Barbie. I don't think I've seen her before.

Wait...Courtland.

The scene at the grocery store played like an episode in my head.

"Shit hold up! You're that girl that paid for that old man's shit at Publix right?"

"Oh yeah that was me." She smiled, and it was perfect too, " I probably saw you around the store while I was shopping. I knew I wasn't crazy."

"Yea", I looked down.

I wasn't totally sure what to say.

This may sound crazy but I'm not really good with chasing girls down and shooting my shot. Either I get approached by a girl or I never end up fucking with her.

"I'm a woman by the way." She said.

I looked up "Huh?"

"You called me a girl, that girl that paid for that old man's stuff. I said I'm a woman." She raised her right her eyebrow slightly.

"Damn I'm sorry. No disrespect. What's your name?"

"Lauren"

"Well wassup Ms. Lauren, I'm Jordan."

I extended my hand out like one of those annoying car salesmen and smiled.

She leaned over and laughed.
Her hair fell perfectly by her side.

"Okay see now you're just being an asshole Jordan. ", she reached out and softly took my hand.

Hers felt perfect in mine. And I'm not sure why, but if I'm being real, I didn't want to let go.

"Hey I like it, you're Ms. Lauren and I'm Asshole Jordan. "

She followed "Exactly! See just agree with me and we're all good."

Look at her. She's feeling me. I can tell by how she's going back and forth with me. I can feel it too.

"What's your Insta? I'ma follow you" I asked.

" I don't have one, but I can just give you my number."

What kind of girl don't have Instagram??? The fuck??

I gave her my phone and she put her number in it.

"Thank you Ms.Lauren, I'ma hit you up later. I just text you lock me in."

She gave me my phone back. Our hands touched again, its the weirdest feeling. I can't explain it but I know she's feels it.

I watched her as she walked off. Bruh if angels were real, I swear.

I turned back to the table, the girls were already there, killing the food. I grabbed two slices before they could disappear.

"Who was that?" Leah asked.
She was sitting at the table, messing with her nails.

"Had to catch up with somebody real quick that's all."
I sat down in front of her.

"Oh ok, you wanna check out the new artist when you finish eating then?"