Wavy (Explicit)

"H...Hi" she smirked at me.

"Hey." I replied sharply.

She stood there holding the donuts in an awkward silence. Dale noticed and cleared his throat.

"Okay baby girl go put them in the break room and take my car. I'll see you later." He motioned her to get a move on.

She glanced at me as she passed the desk and went to the back.

"Okay Jordan let's get your uniform together."

I stood up and followed him to the closet. We got my stuff together. When I came back out I noticed his red Jag was moved. I didn't see her anymore so I assumed she went home . I was in the spare office watching safety videos when I heard the door handle turn.

"Oh my God I can't believe you work for my dad". Lauren closed the door behind her then stood in disbelief.

"Yea me either that's crazy ."

"You even told me you had a new job at a shop and I didn't even think about it."

I cut Lauren off before she started ranting "But hey...I missed you beautiful ."

"I missed you too baby.,"

Hold up...She just called me baby, note taken.

She began to step closer to me.... but we heard someone walk up to the door. Lauren paused as Dale opened it and popped his head in.

"Hey I was looking for you. What are you doing in here?.

"I...I was looking for you too, I came in here to ask Jordan if she knew where you went."

He stood there for a second, he glanced at me...then her.

"Okay well, I'm here let's go." He stood to the side and waited for her to leave the room first.

Lauren smiled at me and followed him out "Thanks for you help Jordan."

"No problem."

Well that whole situation was awkward as hell. I bet Dale had all kinds of questions in his head and I'm not sure I want this man to know I'm dealing with Lauren. He talks about her like she's everything to him. Men like that, don't like people fucking their daughters.

I finished the boring ass videos and took my ride back home. I got there around 2ish. After my shower I laid on my bed and sparked up.

*New Message*

Ms Lauren: hey you still there?

Me: no I'm home now

Me: pull up

Ms Lauren: I was going to df💁😘

I got up and went in the kitchen. I'm hungry as fuck. I put a frozen pizza in the oven and went outside and sat on the porch.

*New Message*

Babe😍😩: Wyd baby

I know damn well this girl ain't just text me like shit cool. Man bye.

I scrolled on Facebook until I saw Lauren's little blue car coming down the road. She parked and got out, I met her halfway. She smiled as soon as she saw me, I came over to her and wrapped her in my arms. I kissed her lips softly then pulled away.

"I see your dad got the alternator on."

"Yes I needed my car back, and asap" she chuckled, " his car is toooo loud."

" Haha yea you right about that one "

I took her hand and we went inside. The whole house smelled like Digiorno's.