Pineapples

*Friday*

Leah came to take Asia to school again today, I'm surprised it wasn't her mom this time. We haven't talked since that night. I thought she was gonna be weird after we fucked but she seemed normal. She came, we chopped it up for a second then they drove off.

Ever since Tuesday night I've been ignoring the fuck out of Nia though. She had the nerve to hit me up that morning tripping about them pictures me and Leah took.

Tryna send me screenshots and shit. Girl I know, I was in the picture. We was literally just posing side by side. Smh. It's crazy that that's what she's worried about. Not me or my mom, just screenshots.

She'd probably try and kill me if she found out how that night ended with Leah. I'm trying to care but I really don't anymore.

It's day 3 and still no call from the We Fix Automotive dude yet. I guess I didn't get the job. Fuck it.....it is what it is.

I pulled out my phone.

Me: You up

PJ: Never sleep

Me: I'ma come through

PJ: Bet

I finally got my ass out the bed to put some actual clothes on. I been cooped up in the house all day.

I threw on a t-shirt, some cargo shorts, my all back 12's and walked out the door. I cut across a few back yards and through the cut to PJ's.

I'm honestly not sure what I'm looking for. I know I don't wanna get caught up, but I need a bag. The light bill due next week and it's $187 that I don't have right now.

"Hey y'all wassup"

As usual PJ and Will were already outside.

"Wassup lil Jordy."
We dapped each other up.

"Shit, just tryna make it man."

"I feel you, any update on moms?"

"Not yet, I call up there everyday to find out though."

"Oh aight fam. What you need?"

"To be honest I don't know, I need work. But something light though. I can't get caught up."

"Yea I bet college boy." PJ nudged me. "You get caught Pops gone kill you and me man." We all chuckled.

PJ finally got serious "Ok, this what I'ma do. Take this", he held out a sack.

"You can make $500 off this easy. Bring me back two and keep the other three. But aye, If you not gone do it just give it back. Don't hold onto it. I got other bros that need that work too, you aint the only one gotta eat."

I went ahead and got it from him then zipped it in one of my pockets. It's the main reason I wear cargo shorts at all.

I hung out for a bit with them boys. They wasn't doing shit but arguing and clowning around.
I started walking back home.

*Phone Ringing*

Hello

"Hey Jordan, this is Dale. Are you still interested in the offer"

"Yes sir."

" Well then I guess I got some good news for both of us, we decided to bring you on. We want you to come in tomorrow for some paperwork and some light training."

Cool.
He didn't mention anything about a drug test.

"Okay, what time should I be there?"

He told me to come in the morning at 8 and we got off the phone.