Surprise

*Make Sure Y'all Leave Comments And Vote

"I'm Jordan, Nancy Jones is my mom. I just got a call."

It was the same lady from last time. She asked us to sit in the waiting area for the doctor. And once again, I felt like I was back at the beginning.

The doctor came a few minutes later to escort me back. I asked Lauren if she wanted to come but she said that she'd just wait out there for me. This girl is so different man.

I came inside, stood by my mom's bed and kissed her forehead. I sat down for a while and just stared at her. She looked tired, but peaceful. The room was so much more basic than the one she was in before. She wasn't plugged up like transformer anymore. I told her I was there and that I loved her.

"Ma...ma...I got a job now. And you should see Asia's drawings Ma she doing so much better than me at that age."

A single tear fell down my face.

"She can hear you ya know. "

I glanced up and Lauren was leaning on the edge of the door. I could see the sadness set in her eyes.

I dropped my head into my arms and let out a huge sigh.

Lauren walked inside the door and looked at my mom.

"I can tell she's beautiful." She smiled.

"Yea...she is."

We sat down in the room, not speaking for a long time, just feeling.

Shit. Shit. Shit
I lost track of time.

I literally gotta go get Asia. Ty ain't watching my damn sister. I checked my phone. Nobody called yet so I must not be too late. I got out the chair and told Lauren we were leaving. I kissed my mom one more time and we walked out.

"Thanks for coming here with me. You didn't have to "

"Well, I hope I helped some , even if it was just little."

"You did." I grabbed her hand.

Yep. There it goes again

I stood in front of her, "I gotta pick up my little sis from the babysitter I totally forgot. I'ma call you later okay. I promise this time."

I wanted to hug her and feel her on me but felt like if I did, I'd never let go.

We got in our cars and drove off.
I drove to Leah's in no time. I hopped out the car and Asia ran to me.

I opened my arms for a huge hug and picked her up. Kissing her all on her cheeks and forehead. She laughed then told me I was gross and I had to stop.

I put her down then Leah came over.

"Hi"

"What's good Leah"

"Nothing much...I" she paused,

"I didn't mean for everyone to know.... I only told one person, I just wanted you to know that."

"Yea okay "

"I'm not like these other girls Jordy I wasn't chasing clout. I like you..." she looked down.

Damn. I mean the sex was lit no cap, but I don't like this girl. I'm trying not to be rude but she don't get it.

"It was just a thing Leah. We had fun...but I got a girl. I'm good where I'm at"

Im low key lying like hell.

"So you just want me to just stop liking you?? How that work Jordan? I've wanted you forever."

"And now you had me... Aye can we not do this in front of my sister?"