Feel (Explicit)

*Sunday*

"Asia you really need to help me, I have no idea where you put your shoes."

"But I don't know." She whined annoying me even more.

"Well help look anyway." I picked up a pile of clothes off her floor. Ms Roy asked to take her to church this morning and this girl is no help at all.

"Hey guys are these it?" Lauren held up a pair of small white shoes.

"Yesss, thank you baby." I took them from her and tossed them over to Asia to put on.

Lauren's been here ever since we had sex, honestly ever since Nia decided to drop by. She's really only went home to get more clothes. I don't mind though. She makes me feel at peace, and I ain't ever had that shit before.

" She here!" Asia yelled looking out the window.

I went in the kitchen and picked up a banana and gave it to her." Put it in your bag for later. I love you more than anything. I need my hugs."

She gave me a hug and ran out the front door. I sat down beside Lauren and she rubbed on my leg.

"You're really good with her... I've noticed"

"Oh well you have to be." I laughed.
"She's pretty mean."

"Aww you poor thing" she nudged me playfully

"Aye you mean too, see you bullying me right now." I snatched up a pillow and pretended to hide behind it.

"Oh my God baby stop." She giggled trying to take it from me.

"Nope, wait, now I need my kisses."

She finally stopped reaching for it and slowly leaned forward.

*Bop*

I smacked her ass in the head with the pillow, she tried tackling me to the ground but couldn't quite get me down. I tried to shift my weight and next thing you know we both ended up on the floor dying laughing.

"Ok ok babe stop." Lauren laughed, got up and straightened her hair. Lauren stood up and adjusted her hands on her hips then frowned at me.

"I think we should go see your mom."

Damn Lauren....way to kill the vibe.

"Really? Now?"

"Yes baby I think we should, now that Asia is gone. You claim you didn't want to take her up there last night. You can't keep ignoring this. She's you're mother."

I know she's right but I still don't want to go.

"Damn...ok baby I guess I'll go get ready but you owe me."

We both took showers then got dressed to head out. I threw on a graphic tee and some ripped jeans and stood in the mirror fixing my hair.

"Damn you look sexy." I looked in my reflection to see Lauren behind me. She had on a long black dress that held her body tight.

"Shit look who's talking, you look good as hell girl."

I turned around and snatched her up by her waist. I dug my face into her neck "Bend over baby."

She laughed as I spun her around and bent her over the counter.

"Mmmm damn Jordan."

"What?" I whispered in her ear as I slid my hand up her dress, feeling her small thong. I rubbed gently on her clit. Her pussy was so fucking soft.

She grabbed my hand and put one of my fingers in her warm mouth, she sucked it slow.

"Damn girl." That shit was sexy as hell. I envied my finger.