The Plan

He had. Plan. My dad wouldn't kill me.

Why did genesis to kill me?

Did he see my grades?

Did he know about mom?

Mom.

**********************************************************************************************************

I crouched by the entrance of the Render. Well at least that's what Tabber said it was. To me it just looked like a boarded up abandoned warehouse.

Ok. If vampires didn't have to worry about sunlight than why was it all dark and gloomy?Stereotype much? I laughed at the mental thought. Tabber gave me a funny look.

"Are you ready for this? Are you sure you can do it?" He asked. He sounded nervous. I remembered the plan like the back of my hand. I wasn't too worried about the getting in part just about the self defense killing part.

I stood up and gave Tabber my best smile.

"I can do this." Yeah cause anyone is prepared to assassin their dad whom they just found was still alive. Well, sorta alive.

He nodded and wiped his hands off on his pants before handing me a gun and getting his own ready. I've shot a gun before but it's always been at targets that don't have a heartbeat. Jeese! I can't say that either.

While we were at the hotel Tabber tried to fill me in on everything Vampire.

We do have fangs but they only come out when we smell blood. We dont need to breath because we lack a heartbeat. We can see in the dark. We can live without blood for up to three days but it burns after two. If you disobey the Render you are banished.

Sounds like my dads pretty harsh.

Tabber gave me one last look before tearing away the piece of metal used for a door. I immediately started peeling some away to show some light in the room. It was a big room fille with empty crates filled with cobwebs. No vampires.

I turned on my flashlight and started down the dug tunnel that Tabber Said led towards a back entrance to the chamber room.

Anger boiled in my veins as I thought of what Tabber told me. My dad ditched me and my mom so he could become a ruler. He killed my uncle whom I never knew about. He practically turned me himself.

I was going to kill him and smile while doing it.

I ran into a solid object with a thud. While picturing my dads blood spilling on the floor I had ran into a door. I need to start paying attention. I checked my map and found that this was the door to the chambers. I pushed it open slowly and peeked in. I heard harsh voices but couldn't see anyone. I opened the door up further and stepped through. Light shown through another door. I pressed my ear to it and sure enough that's where the voices were coming from. I cracked the door open trying to listen tithe conversation. There was an angry voice talking.

"You fell right into my trap. You don't even realize how much of an idot you are! You say you love her but if you did you would have kept her from me." The man sneered at his companion. There was a crash and i took that as my time to step in. I swung the door open and saw a man in a dress suit standing over something. He didn't notice me.

"Hey!" I yelled bravely. He whipped around to face me. As soon as isaw his eyes I shrunk back into the shadows. Blue-grey eyes. He smiled cruely and moved away grommets crumpled figure.

"Ah. And you must be Violet. I am Nick. Ruler of the Render. I assume he led you to my company?" h asked. He gestured towards the figure and my stomache dropped.

"Tabber," I whispered.