Week 1-Still mournful

Without Zero it went from terrible to worse!

Drake, the bully, didn't believe in personal days. I was still getting slammed, pushed, and shoved into hard surfaces. But now you could add spitballs and my books being thrown into the long list of tortures at school. It has just been going by in a blur. Get up, go to school, come home, cemetary, sleep.

Ever since I ran to my dad's grave I've gone back to the routine of visiting. I'll leave flowers or a note. Sometimes I just sit there and talk. The grounds-keeper must think I'm crazy. I've also been visiting Zero's new home in the backyard. I'll talk to him about the stuff I can't with my dad like the bully.

It really has been lonesome. My mom's been working an awful lot. I barely see her anymore and when i do she's drunk. I think now that our gaurd dog is gone she thinks she has to take more responsibility in raising me and just doesn't feel up to the task.

After school I walk to the cemetary and then home. I practically slam the door and bolt up to my room. I don't want to talk to my mom either. I slam my bedroom door and my paintings shake on the wall before righting themselves again.

I may be the quiet kid at school but at home it's different. My room says it all. I have black walls with vibrant paintnigs everywhere. I have bright furniture (except for my bed) and rugs. My evergrowing pile of books on my night-stand is about to fall over and my music is anyhting but quiet.

I put in a cd and fall on my bed before I slowly drift to sleep.

**********************************************************************************************************

It's darkness. All around me. Then suddenly I'm engulfed in a bright light. I can't move and my neck's on fire. There's a shadow standing over me as I fall but I can't see their face. They say that my whole world is about to change before darkness envelopes me again.

**********************************************************************************************************

I wake with my pajamas sticking to me and Running To the Edge Of the World by Marilyn Manson playing. What was that? I never have nightmares...