Burn Fifteen

As I was looking over the mess that was left by the villains, I heard Midoriya start to stir awake.

" ... T-Todoroki?"

" Hey, you feeling alright?"

" For now, yeah."

" Here, let me put you down."

I carefully and gently set him down onto his feet, still keeping ahold of him just in case he fell. When I was sure that he wouldn't, I gradually let him go, only to be held onto.

" I'm so sorry, Todoroki! I was just so terrified that he'd hurt you! Please forgive me!"

" It's okay, Midoriya, or should I say Izuku?"

" You're so silly, Shoto."

" I know." I brought our foreheads together and rubbed our noses together.

" Young Midoriya! Welcome back!" We immediately let go of each other when we heard All Night's loud voice. " Oh, did I interrupt something?"

" N-no." Midoriya stammered.

The number one hero walked up to us with a big smile and patted our backs.

" I'm glad to see that you and everyone else is alright. Now that everyone is back, we can work together to free any victims in the rubble of the once great school of UA."

" Yessir." I replied.

" No need to be so stiff around me, and I'll keep that secret for you. I hope you two find happiness in the future to come."

I relaxed and put on a smile of relief before bowing in thanks. I turned to Midoriya and took ahold of his hand.

" Should we get going? Time waits for no one."

" Yeah, let's save everyone! We can do it, I know we can!"

" Then let's go."

I led Midoriya towards UA, or what was left of it, and we started to help our classmates pull people out of the wreckage.

As we helped our fellow upper class men, teachers, and staff members, I watched as Midoriya helped people. He wore a bright smile and soothed the victim's worries and anxieties, in turn made me wear a smile of my own. I could tell that he was destined to be a hero, and a real good one at that.

Time went by and we had managed to successfully rescue everyone from the rubble of UA. My classmates and I were excused to go home and wait for news tomorrow if we'll go to school.

I walked on my own, heading home, when Midoriya came up to me and walked along side me. I decided to strike up a conversation.

" So, you coming with me to my house?"

" Yeah. I don't want to get home and worry my mother that I was injured. If she found out, she wouldn't let me come back to UA."

" I could understand how she'd feel about that."

" What about your mother? Won't she be worried too?"

" No, she knows how strong I've become, but... despite that, I was still captured and used... by my brother of all people..."

" Wait, that guy was your brother?!"

" Yeah. I'm the youngest in my family, then there's Natsuo, Touya, and Fuyumi. Touya went missing when I was still a child, but my siblings and mother told me all sorts of things about him. So today when I met Dabi, he proved himself to be Touya."

" I can't believe it. Your brother is a villain? And working with Shigaraki of all people!"

" Yeah. I'll have to talk to my mother about this soon, and maybe you could meet her when I go?"