4

So Yeahh watch the MV Above if oyu haven't yet
CUZ ITS ART OKAY EVERYONE WRECKED ME AND YEAH
im ded
NOW let's start with the story.

When suddenly Jungkook decided to just Pick you up and started running.
"Wow." the guy with the Blue mullet started laughing "You really think you can run away with her on your arms. Were 4 people and your alone"
Jungkook didn't turn around as he wasn't ever going to freely give you to them

He couldnt even stand the fact that seonghwa wanted you.
"Guess it's the hard way then" you heard a guy who was looking really strong laugh and all of them looked at each other before nodding a bit and running.
It was really early in the morning about 5am so it wasn't sunny at all more like still dark.
You closed your eyes hoping jungkook runs fast enough so the both of you can get away. He actually did.
You haven't heard the guys and thought they would just stop following you, but that hope disappeared when they were infront of the two of you with their car.

"So now give her" one of the guys says and looks at jungkook waiting for an reaction.
"Never" He sat you down and you stood next to him.
"Come on. Does anyone has to do it that hard" you look at jungkook and he seemed really mad and a bit scared.
"Please youre our friend we dont want to hurt you."
"So if I come with you. You wont hurt kookie?" you asked really curious because you surely didn't want your best friend to get hurt while trying to protec you that would be worse than being kidnapped for you.

"Oh the girl can talk" the biggest of them said and laughed.
"Mingi. What did you thought!? And yes we wont hurt him" the guy who said this had blonde hair and looked quite good.
He put his Hand infront of you waiting for you to maybe take it as he Was actually quite close to you.

"Dont go" jungkook stood infront of you looking really sad, you went upto him cuddled him once before standing to walk towards the guys.

"Im sorry but I dont want you to get hurt."
"Please I love you Y/N! I can live with getting hurt"
"but I couldnt live while knowing yourr hurt because of me. I may dont love you but still care" you took the Hand of the blonde guy and all of them were smiling a bit.

"Good choice, girl. Wooyoung sit her down in the car and watch what's she's doing." the guy who hold your Hand pulled you with him, you think he Was the guy named wooyoung.

"She's smarter than you jungkook" Mingi says and laughs a bit before going after the two of you.

As you sat down the last one standing there talked to jungkook who looked really hurt, he even was crying which wasn't normal for him.
"Just.. If you hurt her OK more like if he hurts her. He's dead, tell. Him" He said crying and looking in your direction.

"Oh belive me He will treat her like a queen" you sat down watching everything Happening but couldnt actually understand what they were saying but the last guy which name was San came to the car and sat down next to Mingi who both were infront of you and this guy named wooyoung.

"Smart decision"
"it's for my friend. Dont think anything else"
"Ohh feisty" Mingi said and they all laughed a bit.
You felt wooyoungs Hand go up your mouth with some type of cloth.
"You know im really sorry but we need to do this."
You Fell asleep.

'GREAT CHLOROFORM' you thought as you woke up excactly knowing what had Happened.
You sat up in your bed and looked around the room.
"Finally awake" San came inside your room and you turned to him nodding.
"Is it still the same day?"
"Yes just some hours later"
You looked around the room it was actually quite pretty.

"So not to be bothering you or something but please change clothes and come down stairs."
He left the room and you stood up seeing that your clothes were a bit destroyed of everything that Happened.