23

You sit on the small part of roof and looked around.
Security cameras, Bodyguards and two of the guys were there.
If you remembered right it were Baekhyun and Lay but you werent sure.
You looked at where the house Was trying to figure out where to run if you escape eventually.
There were trees.
You couldnt see anything else than trees.
Green trees with leafes.

'Great.. A forest'
You sigh quietly and almost Fell of the roof when someone took your Hand.

"OH MY GOD"
You say jumping to the side and almost falling down but the person Held your Hand  very steady and pulled you into the room they were in, which wasnt the room you escaped from.

"Did you try to escape" you heard a person say very deeply an just now you decided to look at who it was.
If course Suho.

"N-no"
"Of course not. Then why were you on the freaking roof"
"I wanted to watch the sky"

He harshly pulled your wrist and pulled you up. He clenched his jaw and the free Hand together to a fist.
"You think i fall for that shit"
He say pushing you away and you Land against the wall, your Head bumping against it.
"I actually wanted to not be an complete idiot. But you leave me no choice"
He Gripped your upper arm and pulled you with him down the hallways.
Fear started to appear in yourself and just now you realized what Kind of consequences it will probably have.

When you two came to a stop you were at a quite different looking part of the house. He opened the door Infront of you two.
And ended up in a bedroom which was looking like it belongs to a castle.
"I thought you said consequences"
"Dont think you will sleep in my bed." He said chucklinng dark and then going into the direction of another door in the room.
It was out of dark wood and in the corner.
He opened it and Inside was a really small Kind of destroyed room.
Everything in there Was a blanket a destroyed mattress and some chains.
He let go of you and pushed you to the direction of the mattress.
When you Fell down onto it getting another wound on your knees.

"You will get food in 4 days again. 1 time a day." He says leaving the room and locking it with a key.
The door actually had some Kind of Window so he could we through it but you Couldnt for you it was a mirror.

"Hope you have fun in there"
Then you heard another bang. He probably left his room aswell.

'and again I made it even worse with my dumb ideas'
You start hugging your knees and tried not to cry.
In your mind you were replaying the great memories you made with Ateez mostly seonghwa it made you even sadder than you already were.
All the happy things that came in your life were destroyed now.
You knew that Ateez will try to rescue you but Exo knew that aswell they will probably try to Trick ateez and kill them.
Just this fact made your eyes start to tear up but still trying to stop the Tears you closed your eyes and inhaled deeply.

"Suho! I hate you"
"Its not nice to Say things like that.
Suddenly the door opened and just now you realized that he entered his room quite some time ago.

" Do you know how late it is. Its 1am"
"How should I know? I cant even see outside"
He sighed once before turning off the lights in the room you were in
"Sleep"
He simply commanded and then closed the door with a bang before you laid down in the bed and tried sleeping.
It wasnt that comfortable to lay on a destroyed mattress So it was just normal that you couldnt get more than a hour of sleep. The time of the night where you didnt sleep you straight up only thought about seonghwa and the Rest of ateez...

OMG DID you heard the new Album teaser? The Songs are all bops like yeah I know im gonna be wrecked even though I dont have a bias lol and I just love All Songs.. 😂❣️❣️