35

After you ate
"Soo Y/N me and some others are gonna leave see you later "
Seonghwa said while putting away the dishes, you fake pouted looking at him.
"Do you need to go" he just nodded seeming very serious making you sighed annoyed. "Alright" you stood up and hugged him shortly he patted your head once before walking away with hongjoong, wooyoung and yeosang all of them going to the car to go shopping in the mall. Of course you didn't know.

You were thinking they were doing a mission or just organizing stuff or literally anything. You walked to the living room seeing San alone on the couch. He waved to you, while telling you to come over.
"Hey sannie" he didn't look at you and simply looked at his mobile for a second.
"San"
"Oh sorry" he turned it off laying it on the table. You were confused as to why all of them were so weird today, just being in thoughts, staring at you or anything.
You were growing suspicious but of course your brain made up the worst case scenarios, not even thinking about it being a good thing once. Now even considering that it maybe is nothing and that they still were tired.
You just looked out the window seeing the sun shine through some clouds painting a small smile on your lips, your mood lifting directly.
San suddenly tipped your shoulder and you looked at him.

"Y/N did you ever think about your dream wedding" he thought and you were thinking for a second
"Of course. Which girl didn't.. What about you" you returned and he told you that he surely did aswell and started explaining on how it would be perfect for him, from how the rings look and how the proposal was planned up to the bridesmaid dresses. You laughed a bit at the end and he did the same thing.

"and you say you thought a bit about it.
You already planned it completely"
"yeaa alright maybe not a bit" you chuckeled again before turning back to him since he started talking again.
"what about you"
You started to think about it, what did you want your wedding to look like? Your dress or do you wanna wear a suit? Literally anything before after some seconds maybe even Minutes you started wording your answer.
You did the same as he did before slowly starting to explain everything, as detailed as he did maybe even more detailed at that moment you weren't sure as you just had so much fun telling him on how you want everything.

What you didn't knew was that he recorded it, every single word you said.
After you and San finished talking he sent it to seonghwa.

"I hope it's good seonghwa"
"yeah thank you San"
Seonghwa listened to it, smiling to himself at hearing your joyful voice talk about marriage completely excited by the idea, wanting to live a girl's dream wedding.
And you were gonna get it, he wanted to plan everything excactly like you told San. He wanted to give you the wedding you dreamed of since you were younger, to make you feel like the princess you are, to give you everything you deserve in his eyes.

As he finished listening they arrived at the mall, deciding on who will buy what for the proposal.
They listened to the proposal part over and over again making sure they don't miss a detail.
Then they got everything, seonghwa of course got the most important thing for the proposal.
The rings, he stood inside the door looking at many different ones thinking about what you would probably like.
Because the rings were the only thing you didn't talk about, you were so detailed you even explained the ruffles on your dress. But you forgot the rings.
He didn't knew whether you wanted something simple, something cute or maybe even something elegant with a diamond in the middle.