22

Seonghwa pov.
We finished the Mission earlier than expected and I was happy to finally see Y/N again.
When we arrived at the house I opened the door and rushed to the living room.
She wasnt in there so I went to the Kitchen.
Again no sign of her.
I ran upstairs of course she was there like always. But she wasnt neither in the bedroom or the bathroom.
I began to get worried.
DID she leave me?
DID she really want to leave and forget me...

I looked around to see any sign or Note she probably left and she did, i took the note and read it.
"BOYS. come upstairs right now!"
All of the members came to me.

"seonghwa.. Where is Y/N?"
I Handed yeosang the Note and he started reading.

" Hey guys...
If you read this im not here anymore or dead.. I heard some weird noises and thought it was an animal or you guys but it was a person I dont know.
Its probably in the house right now and to not seem suspicious I need to leave the room right now.
Seonghwa I love you xo

Persons I know that live here:
Bts
My best friend
The family of my best friend.
This nice man that talked to me today.
I think His Name was...

Suho. "
As he read the last word everyone Was shooked even me.
Although I already read the Note before.
Suho that asshole... He of course took the thing most important to me.

Just in that moment I recieved a video of unknown
" guys a video of Y/N"
I was furious and mad at myself and aswell I felt lost.
It was a video of here being tortured because she talked back and them looking through All her stuff searching for her phone..

At that moment realization hit me.

I never gave her a phone
With a phone she could have talked to US, it could have rescued her..

Pov end

"Lets see what your prince does now" suho put his phone away and laughed a bit.
You clenched your fists and tried to not yell at him because you were sure he would punch you or even worse stuff.
"So. You will be quite now alright?"
"In your Dreams"
You say trying to kick him but failing, he laughed at your funny try and came even near you.
"Better do so. You dont want to know what I will do when you wont."
You gulp once but then shook your Head.
"I think you dont know what consequences it will have for you"
"I dont care. Just dont hurt Ateez" He Started laughing and then called a boy named Kai.
He entered the room and the two of them whispered with each other before suho left the room and you were alone with this Kai guy.

"Someone really has to teach you Manners"
He stood behind your chair and laid his hands on your shoulders
You started to slowly get goose bumps because you were scared.
Scared as hell but of course you would just sit and let them do what they wanted.
"Just because youre jealous that Ateez is better?"
You felt a pain your wrists.
He removed the rope and cut in your Hand a bit. The same for your ankles.
You tried standing but failed because it hurt so bad.
"You dont want to run away do you?"
He Grabed your collar and pushed you against the wall you screamed because of the pain you had.
As he let go of your collar you Fell down and he kicked you in the stomach making you roll together on the floor Forming a Ball with your body.

" I hope you know how to behave now.
Change into these clothes" He signalled to clothes which laid on the bed and you turned to them clenching your jaw in pain and tried not to Black out.
"Im coming back in 10 Minutes"
He says and leaves the room.
You slowly crawled over the wooden floor and tried not to get hurt even more.
You took the clothes which looked like they belonged to a bitch but decided to wear them anyway.
You had experienced enough pain in your opinion.
The thing you should wear was an short Black dress which was quite revealing.
You took a blanket you found and put it over your shoulders.
Just then Kai entered the room.

"put away that blanket it's not cold here."
"Im looking like a whore"
"And as we care"
Kai took the blanket and threw it bakc on the mattress when he turned to look at you he smirked slighlty.
"Come on. Boss doesnt like to wait"
He grabbed your arm and left the room pulling you behind him through the hallway to a big room where multiple people sat.

"Finally arrived Kai and Y/N"
Kai nodded and sat down you just stood there behind him because there wasn't any seat for you.
"we need to discuss. Should we kill her, let her live here or sell her"
"I would say sell or live here. She's to pretty to be killed"
"Agreed"
Suho smirked at you before he folded his hands on the table.
"I think she should live here"
Some of the others nodded just one guy seemed not so happy about that

"Xiumin? Everything alright" the guy you noticed who seemed mad just nodded his Head and looked at you before turning to the Rest.
"She's probably good for nothing. Just looking pretty hot"
"I can do everything better than you boy"
You say crossing your arms and earning some laughter aswell as death glares from suho, Xiumin and Kai.
As soon as you saw Kai's face you looked at the floor and started shivering a bit.
"She's scared of Kai?"
"Yes obviously" Kai laughed a bit after he answered Lay.
"Then the decision is made she stays with us after we got rid of Ateez

" Ateez will kill you. You mumbled these words to yourself so no one heard them, you thought but suho did.
He looked at you and tried not to laugh.

"Kai bring her upstairs."
You went upstairs pretty fast so you were as far away as possible from this guy.
He just went after you and chuckle to himself all the time.
"is the little girl scared?"
You didnt answer or anything you just proceeded to walk till you entered that room again.
"Do you need a lesson again? Answer when someone Talks to you."
"You didnt say something."
"I did and you better answer" He lifted your chin so much that it started to hurt.
And you tried getting your face out of his grip.
But unsuccessful.

"Dont even try it. Say are you scared of Me"
"No."
"Lying isnt nice you know" He slapped you once across your face.
"Again. Are. you. scared." He said very slowly you tried Holding in your sobs.
"NO I aint."
He laughed before turning around leaving and locking the door, you heard him say something from the outside

"alright have fun starving for 3 days."

You gulped. Should you just have said that youre scared as hell?
No you wouldnt give in you never lost your hope so now wasn't the moment to.

You stood up from the floor you sat on and looked through the Window.
It actually Was big enough that you could fit in, you took the chair and put it I front of it so it was reachable.
You looked outside and saw that you were on the first floor but directly Under your Window Was a small roof.

You took something you found in the room and destroyed the Window before crawling through it. You for sure had New Cuts that were bleeding but you didnt cared.
It was your chance to escape.