chp 2:Clashes

Happy late Diwali guys. Hope you enjoyed it a lot. This chapter is dedicated to a cute girl @RIYAgupta674.

The sun was shining in all his glory but still the early breezes of winter were keeping the atmosphere cool. All in all it was a pleasant morning, but....but not for Mr. Mahir Sehgal. Here, he was driving his BMW car while cursing his fate with all the colorful words known to him.

Well, you all might be wondering, what happened that your hotshot Mahir is in such a foul mood.For that lets take a look in the past. Flashback...here we come.

Flashback :

Mahir came into the living room after completing all his morning rituals.

"Good morning Dad.Good morning Ammi jaan." He greeted his parents and sat on his usual seat to have his breakfast.

"Oh, you are also there. I thought you must be dreaming of your Prince Charming right now in your bedroom." He said teasingly to his little sister, Rhea.

"Well, I don't know about my Prince Charming but you surely on your way to get your Meg, Hercules!" She said smirking.

"Meg? Who is she?" He asked her confused.

"Duh, Its a disney character. You really need to watch some Disney movies."She replied in a bored tone.

"I don't think so, Chudail." He teased her knowingly.

"Well, then you are Dracula my dear bro." She said whilst making a face like Dracula.

He just laughed at her expressions. He missed them. Truly.

Mahir was living in a penthouse, almost 50 km away from his home from last two years. He used to visit home occasionally, but it wasn't possible to come over every month because of his work load. He had came home  yesterday night because his 'father' had called him and said he wanted to talk to him something important. So here is Mahir, now at his childhood house for 'The Talk'.

The penthouse was nowhere compared to this. It was a deserted place with just two workers, Madhavi, his cook and caretaker and Mohan Chacha who is his driver as well as Madhavi's husband.He shifted there because his office was near from there besides he usually returns home very late and he didn't wanted his Mom to wait for him. But  there was something more to it..

"Mahir, we need to talk." Veer, his father said while having breakfast.

"Yes Dad, I am listening. Carry on." Mahir casually said while munching on the parathas his mom made specially for him. 

"I want you to get married." As soon as Veer finished his sentence, a loud coughing sound was heard across the table. Mahir had choked on his paratha, after listening to his father's words. His mother ran towards him and passed him a glass of water while patted his back lovingly while he gulped it down his throat.

"You... coughs... what?" Mahir finally managed to ask. He wasn't believing his ears.

"I want You to get married, son." Veer replied while shrugging his shoulders. Like he just talked about today's weather.

"Nice joke dad." Mahir said in a complimentary tone and picked up another paratha to munch on it.

"I am not joking son. You are now 25 and I want you to get settled and we too want to play with our grandchildren." His dad said.

"Besides, I too need someone who can team up with me in ruling you up." Rhea chirped earning a glare from Mahir.

"That's what I mean, I am 25 not 75 that I need to get married now. And what settle? I am already settled. I have a penthouse, a farmhouse and many other things, you know. Grandchildren! That's the main issue. Well, I can adopt a child if you want grandchildren so desperately. See, problem solved." Mahir said with a beaming smile on his face, like he had just solved a tough question of trigonometry. But his family just sighed at his behavior.