•• 5 ••

I spaced out while the boys were testing the radio out. I was really excited about it, but something just feels.... Off.

"Y/n, try it out!" Dustin said eagerly. I snapped back to reality and looked over at him. I shook my head.

"I'll pass... I don't feel so good right now." I said, crossing my arms. Mr Clark furrowed his brows.

"Do you want me to call your parents? You don't have to stay if you don't feel under the weather." He asked. I paused and thought about it. I suddenly got nauseous.

"Uhm... Yeah that's... Fine.." I said, trying not to throw up all over him. Dustin stood up straight.

"What? But you can't leave! The robot, remember?" He said frantically. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Now, Dustin, y/n isn't feeling so good. It's better for her to go home and get some rest. Maybe you guys can hang out tomorrow." Mr Clark said. Dustin looked down.

"Okay." He murmured. Mr Clark walked out of the room. I followed behind. "Oh, and y/n!" Dustin called out. I turned around.

"Hmm?"

"Keep your walkie talkie on. I'll talk to you after school." He said, smiling. I smiled back, nodding.

•••

"Alright. Bye." Mr Clark said before hanging up. "So I just called the front desk. They'll call your mom or dad to pick you up." He said. I frowned

"Oh, umm, Mr Clark, my dad's car broke down this morning and I don't think my mom can come and pick me up." I said. Mr Clark paused for a second, thinking. His eyes moved around as he thought.

"We'll try to contact your mother. I'm pretty sure she can come by and pick you up." He said. "And your dad works from home, right?"

"Yeah." I replied. The phone rang. Mr Clark picked it up.

"Hello? Alright. Thanks. Bye." Mr Clark said. He looked at me. "Your mom in on the way. You should head down to the office." He informed. I nodded and headed out.

•••

I slowly walked down the hallway, keeping my eyes ahead. If I looked around I would get nauseous. The bell rang and suddenly, students started pouring out of classrooms. I couldn't help myself but to look around. My mind started spinning and my eyes darted from left to right.

I spotted a nearby trash can and ran over to it, puking. A few people squealed and ran away from the trash. After I was done I looked behind me and saw Troy. He was laughing.

"Hah! Now I know what to call you! Pukella!" He laughed. I looked around as other people stared. The hall was silent.

Suddenly, I heard foot steps come from behind Troy.

It was Dustin. Behind him was Mike and Lucas.

"Y/n!" He said, quickly walking over as the other people in the hall continued to what they were doing. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"No, Dustin. Just leave me alone." I muttered, quickly walking away to the office.

"What ever Troy did, we'll get him for it! Right guys?" Dustin asked, looking back at Mike and Lucas.

"I don't know where you got that idea from, but I'm not down." Lucas said, putting his hands up in front of him and backing away. Mike shrugged.

"Alright. I'll do it myself, then."

•••

"Are you SURE you're okay, sweetie? Do you need anything?" Mom said as I crawled into my bed, my head still spinning. I shook my head. "Alright. Just tell Dad if you need anything." She said before walking away.

"And mom?" I called out. She took a step forward, nodding.

"Can I go to Samantha's?" I asked, putting on my best convincing smile. Mom smiled back.

"No." She said before walked off. I rolled my eyes and sighed out of anger.

"Great."