Chapter 2. Meeting Binghe

Shen yuan is only 20 in this world and will probably stay the same throughout the his entire life here because of his cultivation level..
A lot of people were shocked at how early a youth was able to cultivate this much on top of that his martial art skills were pretty good too. Due to all these things he was already getting quite famous in the other sectors as well. A ton of rich families wanted him as their son in law but of course his father rejected all of those proposals. Well firstly because he wanted shen yuan to help him with his duties as the eldest son plus he still had two older daughters to marry off first.

It was about night time as they have already reached the sect they were visiting.. the purpose of this meeting was to build a stable relationship with the demon king so that he won't destroy their sect. Yes~ this was the only way to be safe.. either you fight against him and die... or you become his supporter and survive. Despite being evil and aggressive lou bingge was quite a good ruler. The poor and weak always thanked him for his kindness towards them though the rich ones were always afraid and constantly offered him things to be on his good side. Money.. resources.. their daughters.. their sons as his diciples(servants). Cang Qiong mountain sect were only offering him an alliance since the sect leader (his adopted father) would never offer his daughters to be in a harem. He knows they won't even be treated as his wife.. lou binghe in this world didn't marry even one of the female leads in the original novel he did keep them in his harem which had only fifteen ladies right now.

Shen yuan was worried binghe would refuse their offer of alliance because of his hatred towards the previous sect but he was more worried to be discovered by him.. though he looked different than his scum shizun because of his white hair but he still had the similar facial features.. he still tried to look as different as he could wearing only white and grey clothes which was different than the style of shen qingqui. He thought"even if he did notice i'll just play dumb as if its only a coincidence" he fanned himself to cool his nervousness. They arrived in the palace of lou binghe and got out of their carriages.

He sighed and sect leader signaled the diciples to follow with all of the gifts inside the palace. Shen yuan walked close beside the sect leader

They reached into a huge hall where bingge was sitting on a huge seat besides him were a few diciples and a female demon..
They walked in close to him and greeted respectfully. Shen yuan hid his face with his fan and greeted as well binghe only nodded once then they sat on their respective chairs which were prepared for them.

Sect leader started "lord binghe i'm sure you are aware of the reason we arranged a meeting with you"

Shen yuan

Binghe looked indifferent but glanced towards shen yuan a few times noticing his unique white hair.
"Yes i'm fully aware" he paused for second and looked back to face sect leader to continue
"but i'm curious to know why you re-established a sector which had nothing to do with you"

"Ah well of course i have a reason.. i owed the previous sect leader my life although he was murdered by his peak lord but i remember how he cherished the sector so i decided to repay him this way"

Binghe smirked "And your willing to get my approval into not destroying a sect i hated so much?"

"Don't get us wrong we are fully aware how you were treated by the peak lord when you were a diciple there however the sect right now has no member of the previous sect so there's no reason for you to be resentful towards us" shen yuan said with a gentle tone.

Hearing this binghe's smirk disappeared "Alright.. but i will agree to this alliance over a few conditions"

"What might those be?" Sect leader asked

Binghe started "first i want to have complete access to the sect. Second i want you to take in orfans and poor children of that area if they are willing to learn cultivation"

Sect leader smiled "of course we will be happy to accept these conditions"

They all drank tea and talked about a few other matters. Binghe even said that he wants to build an orphanage at Cang Qiong mountain which made shen yuan smile unconsciously. Binghe doesn't want someone else to face the things he did" he shook his head" lou binghe lou binghe.. you're still able to have a soft side in you even after blackening "It kind of made him happy' no matter which world it is my binghe still has that pure soul somewhere in him.. " a moment later he realized" my...? no he's not mine anymore he already started to build his harem.. yea that's for the better.

Soon after some talk the meeting was over and they all got up to greet farewell and just when they were about to leave...

"Wait"
In a split second lou bingge was standing infront of shen yuan and lowered his fan to see his face before he could even react.

"YOU.."

Shen yuan tried to control his expressions and replied trying to make a confused face "What about me?"

"You.. i killed you!"
Binghe widened his eyes in realization looking at the gentle face infront of him "n-no... you're that person from the other world" he said in low voice

Shen yuan was panicking inside
Fckfckfck!
But was able to act indifferent and raised a brow "i have no idea what you're talking about"

Is it a coincidence? Is he really just a stranger who looks similar? And His hair.. binghe was staring at shen yuan for a few seconds

"What is your name? Age? Are you really his son?"

"Shen yuan.. i turned 20 this year and no i was adopted when i was little" he replied with a cool way.. yes modern teenager kind of cool
Only after this binghe let go his wrist slowly.

"I see"

As soon as they left the palace shen yuan could breath in relief
"my heart almost jumped out of nervousness" he mumbled to himself and they went back to their sect again.