Trish meets Christian

Trish's PoV

I just arrived at the arena I would've came earlier with Lita but she had a match with Matt so she had to come earlier. I was walking through the arena and heading to my locker room.

I got to my locker room and I walked in the room and placed my stuff on the bench and put my belt on the sofa. I walked out of the room and went to the lunch room.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

I'm in a match with Matt and he is in the ring against Edge and his partner Candice Michelle so far we are winning which is great.

I smiled and got in the ring and hugged him I kissed his cheek and he smiled the crowd went wild then we got out of the ring well Matt did and then I got out of the ring. We both walked up the ramp and headed backstage to see if Trish is here.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I got to the lunch room and I saw a guy with blonde hair and he was just grabbing a drink when he turned around he smiled.

???: hi

Trish: umm hi are you new?

???: no I just came back from an injury

Trish: Edge came back from an injury as well

???: Edge is my best friend

Trish: what's your name?

???: my name is Christian

Trish: I'm Trish

Christian: want to hang out?

Trish: I have a match but maybe after

Christian: okay

I walked out of the room and walked to my locker room.

End of POV

Christian's PoV

Trish walked away from me and I was thinking about her and how sweet she is.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I walked to my locker room to get my title then I will head to the curtain.

At the curtain

I got to the curtain and saw Mickie James great me and her never got on.

Mickie walked out from the curtain and jumped up and down then skipped down to the ring.

Announcer: this title match is set for one fall first on her way to the ring....Mickie James!

I rolled my eyes at her. I watched as she got in the ring and then my music played.

I walked out from the curtain and lifted my title in the air and smiled the crowd went wild I walked down the ramp.

Announcer: and her opponent from Toronto Canada she is the women's champion.....Trish Stratus!