Andy vs Jeff/ Jeff finds out

Jeff's PoV

I'm in my hotel room and I'm just getting ready for the day and when I walked out of the hotel I bumped into this guy.

I saw it was the guy from yesterday so I didn't apologise I know I should but after what I heard I ain't saying sorry to him.

???: where's your apology you weirdo?

Jeff: don't you dare talk to me

???: I don't even know you

Jeff: no but I know you

???: oh really

Jeff: yeah and I ain't saying sorry to you

???: you're gonna regret that

Jeff: don't start threatening me Andy

Andy: how do you know my name?

Jeff: because you are the guy who hurt my best friend and I won't sit back and let that happen again.

Andy: who is your best friend? Hmm

Jeff: you know her well because you dated her and you hurt her

Andy: you're friends with Trish Stratus? Ha who's paying you to be friends with her she should be on her own.

Jeff: no one is paying me to be friends with her and she shouldn't be on her own she deserves to have friends.

Andy: please she's just some loser that I got dared to date and it turns out she was a great punching bag for when I got angry.

I wanted to punch that smirk off his face but since we're in the street I could get put in jail for it and I don't want that. I saw blonde and it was Trish she saw what was going on and she was frightened I could tell by the look in her eyes. I could also tell that she didn't know what to do when she saw me and Andy arguing.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I just walked out of the hotel and I saw Jeff and Andy I didn't know what to do anyway I decided to walk up to them and then I was grabbed by my waist.

Andy: well hello Trish

Trish: get off me

Andy: nah

I pushed Andy away from me and he came back to me and grabbed my wrists tightly I flinched Jeff saw this and he ripped Andy away from me.

Jeff: stay away from her

Andy: what are you gonna do if I don't?

Jeff: *glares*

Trish: stop it

Andy: be quiet blondie!

Trish: yes sir *looks down*

I couldn't look Andy in the eye but I felt someone raise my head I saw it was Jeff and he gave me a small smile.

Jeff: you don't have to call him sir or listen to him anymore because he isn't the boss of you no one is.

Trish: really?

Jeff: even though he is still here you're free of him and I won't let him hurt you but if he does anything to you I'll hurt him and make sure it looks like an accident.

Trish: no need to go that far

I looked and saw Andy was on the floor but he then opened his eyes and stood up.

Andy: you belong to me Stratus

Trish: you never loved me did you

Andy: now you're catching on and besides who would love you.