Jeff asks Trish out

Jeff's PoV

I finally got everything together and ready anyway Matt is taking Lita out so it is just me and Trish hopefully.

I was walking to her hotel room and ask her if she wants to go on a date with me.

Outside Trish and Lita's hotel room

I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer the door.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I heard someone knock on the door I sighed and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my head since I just came out of the shower anyway I was dressed wearing a maroon crop top with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a pair of black heeled boots that go to my mid thigh.

I opened the door and saw Jeff I let him in and I walked back to the bathroom and put the towel in the wash I dried it with a blow dryer and I straightened my hair then I walked out of the bathroom.

Trish: so Jeff what brings you here?

Jeff: I want to know if you would go on a date with him

Trish: now?

Jeff: yeah I know it's early but I thought it's better to ask you before the show

Trish: then I would love to go on a date with you

Jeff smiled and he held his hand out and I took it we both walked out of the hotel room and the hotel.

Trish: where are you gonna take me?

Jeff: it's a surprise

Trish: can you give me a hint?

Jeff: no because it will ruin the surprise

Trish: okay

We were walking for a little while I then noticed that he was heading for the beach and when he came to a stop it was just some bushes I was confused.

Jeff pushed the bushes aside and then I walked through and Jeff followed me he put the bushes back so we don't be disturbed by anyone I'm guessing.

I turned my attention forward and what I saw shocked me it was a table with lights surrounding it but they were in a love heart they were mixed with red rose petals and I saw the ocean waves coming in and out.

Jeff: what do you think?

Trish: it's amazing Jeff

Jeff: like you then

We both sat at the table but Jeff pulled my chair out for me to sit down which I did then he sat on his chair and we started to talk.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

Matt has taken me out on a date but he wouldn't tell me where so right now I'm really confused on where we are going.

Lita: Matt why can't you just give me a hint on where we are going

Matt: it will ruin the surprise

Lita: please

I did my puppy dog eyes and he tried to look away from me because he knows that he can't avoid me when I do my puppy dog eyes.

Matt: I can't

Lita: and why not

Matt: all I'm saying is that it is at the beach

Lita: that's a big hint

Matt: I know how you like the beach so I want to take you there and besides we might meet Jeff and Trish there