Trish vs Tori

Trish's PoV

I'm on my own in my locker room waiting for my match against Tori and it's a title match she asked for it I don't see why she gets to have a title match since she doesn't deserve it.

I'm just sorting my shoes out when there was a knock on the door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and in walked Coach.

Coach: your match is next

I nodded and then he walked out of the room and I followed him.

At the curtain

When I got to the curtain I saw Tori already waiting I sighed and just focused then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Jeff. After mine and Jeff's hang out a few weeks ago we have gotten closer so I tell him everything and vice versa.

Jeff: hey

Trish: hey

Jeff: I want to wish you luck

Trish: thanks Jeff

Jeff: *smiles*

Trish: you haven't seen Edge or Christian today?

Jeff: no why?

Trish: good

Jeff: I'm guessing you're still not on good terms with them both

Trish: we'll talk about this later

Jeff nodded and was about to walk away from me but he stopped and turned to face me.

Jeff: before I forget Lita and Matt want to wish you luck in your match as well and I'll meet you here at the end of your match.

Trish: you don't have to go do that

Jeff: I want to

Tori walked out from the curtain and did what she calls a pose.

Announcer: this title match is set for one fall first the challenger making her way to the ring....Tori Wilson!

Jeff: I know you'll win

Trish: thanks Jeff

Then Jeff walked away and in the direction he is going I'm guessing he's going to his locker room.

I walked out from the curtain and pointed to the crowd and smiled at the crowd.

Announcer: and her opponent from Toronto Canada she is the women's champion.....Trish Stratus!

I got in the ring and pointed to the crowd with another smile. I gave my belt to the ref and he gave it to someone at ringside and then the bell rang and we started.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I'm in my locker room watching Trish's match while Lita and my brother are in Lita's locker room which she shares with Trish now.

Lita kept leaving her stuff in Trish's locker room so Trish said she can call her locker room hers as well so now they share the room.

Tv