Trish leaves Test and Albert

Trish's PoV

I'm in my locker room and I heard a knock on the door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and in walked Coach.

Trish: what's wrong Coach?

Coach: Trish I've come to tell you that Vince wants to see you

Trish: did he say why?

Coach: no sorry

I nodded and followed him out of the room and we walked to Vince's office I knocked on.

???: come in!

I opened the door and saw Vince sitting behind his desk.

Trish: you wanted to see me?

Vince: ah yes Trish I have made a match of Test and Albert vs the Hardy boys but you will go down to the ring with Test and Albert while Lita will go down to the ring with the Hardyz

Trish: okay but what do you want me to do?

Vince: I want you to distract Test and Albert in the match

Trish: so you want me to help the Hardyz win?

Vince: yup

Trish: ok I think I can do that

Vince: *smiles* you may go

I then walked out of the room and headed back to my locker room to get ready.

*After 5 minutes*

I was ready and then there was a knock on the door.

Trish: come in!

The door opened and in walked Test and Albert these two are big guys so I don't know how I am gonna betray them as people say anyway they smirked when they saw me.

Test: you ready?

I nodded and us 3 walked out of my locker room and we headed to the curtain where I saw Matt, Jeff and Lita when they saw me they gave me a small smile I gave one back.

Test and Albert saw this and they glared I looked down and while they weren't looking I looked at Lita and mouthed 'help me' and she nodded.

We walked out from the curtain and they did whatever I just faked a smile.

Announcer: this tag match is set for one fall first on their way to the ring being accompanied by Trish Stratus.....Test and Albert!

We got to the ring and they got in the ring while I went to their corner then the Hardyz theme played.

The Hardyz came out from the curtain with Lita behind them.

Announcer: and their opponents being accompanied by Lita....Matt and Jeff....the Hardy Boyz!

The boys got in the ring while Lita went in their corner the bell I walked over to the announce table and grabbed a chair.

J.R: what's Trish doing?!

I ignored him and walked over to the ring.

End of POV

Lita's POV

I was watching the boys match but I heard what J.R said and when I looked at Trish I saw she had a steel chair in her right hand and she was looking at Test since he is in the ring and Albert wasn't paying attention.

I was worried that she might get hurt by Test or Albert you never know with them two anyway Jeff was on the apron and Matt was in the ring but I was mostly focused on Trish and what she will do with that steel chair.

When the ref wasn't looking Trish quietly slid in the ring and hit Test on the back and then she threw the chair out of the ring then she got out of the ring.

J.R: oh my god!

Jerry: why did Trish just attack her team partner?

J.R: I don't know King

Jerry: look at Albert he doesn't look happy

J.R: no he doesn't

I looked at Trish with shock but Albert saw Trish with the steel chair but that was when she threw it out of the ring then he climbed off the apron and followed her I tapped on Jeff's leg and he looked down and he jumped off the apron.

Jeff: what's wrong?

Lita: go backstage and find Trish

Jeff: why? *confused*

Lita: Jeff if you don't then she will get hurt by Albert and I don't think you want that

I saw Test was out of it so Matt went for the pin.

Ref: 1.....2.....3 ring the bell!

Announcer: here are your winners the Hardy Boyz!

They got out of the ring and we headed backstage to find Trish since we don't know what Albert will do to her.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I was backstage running away from Albert and he didn't look happy.

Albert: Trish!

I hid in a small space where no one will find me I watched as he walked past shouting my name and when he was out of sight I got out of my hiding spot and then I ran the other way.

I ended up bumping into Jeff I also saw Matt and Lita with him.

Trish: Lita hide me

Lita: let's go

Lita grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere quiet.

Lita: what was that about?

Trish: Vince told me to make Test and Albert lose in other words me to betray them and to be honest I'm glad he came up with that idea I hate being with Test and Albert

Lita: now what

Trish: that's the problem I don't know

Lita: we need to think of an idea

Trish: but what? Since anything can happen now you know what they are like

Lita: I know Trish just calm down

Then the door opened and in walked Matt and Jeff.

Jeff: are you okay Trish?

Trish: *nods slowly* I'll be okay

Then we went quiet since we heard Albert yelling my name and I hid.

Albert: TRISH!

Then his voice went quieter and quieter as he walked off in the distance. I sighed and came out of my hiding spot.

Lita: will he give up?

I shook my head 'no' and I looked down I felt a hand under my chin and the person lifted my head up and I saw it was Jeff.

Jeff: doesn't matter what happens I will always be here for you

Lita: you mean we will be here for her

Jeff: yeah you know what I meant

Trish: *giggles and smiles*

Lita: we better go back to our locker room

I nodded my head and followed Lita to her locker room I know the boys were following us. We carried on talking about anything that came to our minds.

End of POV