Edge and Trish hang out

Trish's PoV

I'm in my locker room putting my stuff away and then I heard a knock on the door I sighed and walked over to the door and when I opened it I saw Edge he smiled I gave him one back.

Edge: hi Trish

Trish: hi edge what's wrong?

Edge: I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk in the park?

Trish: ok

I grabbed my bag and I walked out of the room and I walked with Edge out of the arena.

End of POV

Edge's PoV

I'm gonna do something Christian couldn't do and that is asking Trish out.

Trish: are you ok?

Edge: yeah why?

Trish: you're staring into space

Edge: sorry just thinking

Trish: what about?

Edge: I have a match against Jeff tomorrow

Trish: oh

Edge: I'm just thinking of how I can beat him

Trish: you'll do great in your match

Edge: thanks Trish

Trish: what are friends for

We carried on walking through the park I saw a flower shop and I saw a rose with a teddy bear so while Trish wasn't looking I got her one and when she turned around I gave her the rose she smiled.

Trish: this is sweet thank you

I gave her the flower and teddy bear she took the items I got her.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

I walked down the street I saw Trish and Edge he handed her a pink rose which had a teddy bear with it I rolled my eyes him and Christian will do anything to get her to be their girlfriend.

I walked past them but I noticed boredom in Trish's eyes. I then headed back to the hotel.

At the hotel

I got back to the hotel and headed to Lita's hotel room and I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

Lita: Jeff what's wrong?

Jeff: can I come in?

Lita nodded and I walked in the room. I saw my brother sitting on Lita's bed and he looked worried when he saw me.

Matt: Jeff what's wrong?

Jeff: Lita ring Trish

Lita: why?

They both looked confused.

Jeff: just ring her and she will explain why

Lita rang Trish.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

Edge is doing exactly what Christian did yesterday I'm so bored of this shit it's the same they buy me things then ask me out I say no then they walk off I can't stand this I need Lita.

Edge: is everything okay Trish?

Trish: yeah why?

Edge: you're staring into space

Trish: I'm just thinking

Edge: want to tell me

Trish: it's personal Edge I'm sorry