Trish and Jeff hang out

Jeff's PoV

Matt and Lita are on a date anyway I'm in my hotel room and I am on my own. I decided to go over to Trish and Lita's hotel room to see if Trish is in there and ask if she wants to hang out.

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I'm in my hotel room just listening to music and the song that it is playing is called 'bad blood by Taylor Swift'. I am looking out the window and saw people walking around the town.

I also started checking my social media then there was a knock at the door. I paused my music and then I answered the door and it was Jeff he smiled when I answered the door.

Jeff: hey

Trish: hey

Jeff: can I come in?

I nodded and walked aside so he can come in he sat on Lita's bed and I sat on mine.

Trish: what brings you here Jeff?

Jeff: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out just me and you

Trish: sure

I turned my music off and logged out of Facebook and then I turned my phone off and we both walked out of the room and walked out of the hotel and walked down the street.

Jeff: so Trish tell me more about yourself

Trish: okay

I began to tell Jeff more about myself and what it was like growing up and he told me a few more things about himself and everything.

Me and Jeff have more things in common than I do with Edge and Christian even though they are all my best friends I get along with Jeff more than I do with Edge and Christian.

To be honest I like spending time with Jeff because when I'm with him I can be myself and he won't judge me but with Edge and Christian it's different I have to put up a fake act but with Jeff I don't if you know what I mean.

Jeff: what's on your mind?

Trish: nothing important

Jeff: you sure?

I nodded and Jeff smiled at me.

Jeff: I heard there was a faire in town

Trish: really?

Jeff nodded and I smiled as he took me to the faire.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

Me and Trish are at the faire and right now we are having a great time we can be ourselves when we are with each other.

I can read Trish like a book and she can do the same for me.

Trish: what's wrong Jeff?

Jeff: nothing just thinking

Trish: what about?