𝓥 smiling 𝓥

the first monday after the show was by far, my best monday ever. i agree it started badly, because i woke up late, and got to class very tired. but it couldn't end better.

nothing in particular happened in the morning. it was a long, boring, normal class day.

but after lunch, i joined lucas, who was a bit stressed because he had to catch up on his math test, the one mark had told me about saturday night. so, i joined him, in the corridor, in front of his class, where he was revising hard.

"oh, hyuck, can you ask me questions about that shit please?" he asked, handing me his paper.

"well, there's nothing better to do..."

i started asking him questions, about his way too boring maths, until his attention wasn't on me anymore. he was staring at something behind me.

"what are you-" i started before he cut me.

"your boy is approaching."

that's when i turned around, to look at nobody else than mark lee. fortunately, he wasn't looking in my direction, but he was talking to someone of his class, chenle, the boy jisung was head over heels about. i quickly turned around, blushing, and tried to ask lucas a question, stammering way too much.

"let's stop revising that, you're too in love to even speak normally." he mocked me.

while saying these words, mark and chenle passed next to us, and, after passing us, mark turned his head in my direction, and smiled, VOLOUNTARELY at me, turning around as soon as i smiled back, my face redder than a tomato.

"i smell love in the air" jaemin exclaimed, punching lightly my shoulder after witnessing the whole scene.

"wow, jaemin, i can't believe how right you are..." lucas high-fived him. "hey jisung, come here and pull our hyuckie back to your class!" he shouted to jisung who was passing further in the corridor.

i was still in my daydream, not hearing anything about what was happening around me, and replaying mark's smile in my head.

"earth to donghyuck!" jisung tickled me.

"ahh! you fucker! don't tickle me!" i woke up from my trance.

"we need to go to our English class, so you'll dream about your man in five minutes, sitting on your chair in room 119. So now, let's go." he started pulling me.

"yea, bye guys, good luck lucas for your test!" i said following my classmate.

mark had just smiled to me, because he wanted to. He turned around, himself, and looked at me, thought about our talk of saturday night, and the smiled at me, showing me hi braces-less teeth... i am in love, that's incredible... okay, we didn't exchange words, but a voluntary smile is better than anything.

but if it was only that...