𝓥 valentine's day 𝓥

(part 14, february 14th, i'm surprising myself...)

very very very long chapter ahead

i woke up, more stressed than ever.

first, i was late: lucas was already down the builing where i lived, annoyed because i wasn't answering his call (obviously because i was sleeping). and second: i would meet mark again today.

i quickly got out of my bed, and ran down the building to take lucas up, without even dressing in proper clothes.

"sorry-i.., i overslept...." i said panting.

"i noticed." he answered pissed. "we only have four- well, now three and a half- hours to get ready for today. we need to be quick."

two hours after, we were deep in our preparation. lucas had me try on a dozen of different shirts to find the perfect one, as well as tons of trousers to see which one would "show well my cute little butt" as lucas had said. when we found how to dress, we passed to the makeup. lucas -because he was an expert- opened every single makeup kit he had and shuffled around a bit, contemplating on which shade was better for me to wear.

"we'll go for a nude make up. is it good?" he asked me showing a kit with many brownish colours.

I nodded and closed my eyes for him to apply the makeup.

when i opened my eyes, i was able to see the hard work lucas had just done. to be honest, i was pretty, and i was very happy to look like this. i told myself that maybe, with these looks, i would manage to make mark notice me, and perhaps fall for me...

𝓥

"hello guys!" screamed jaemin as he saw lucas and i arrive. he was sitting on a bench, next to jisung who had rolled his eyes at the loudness of his friend.

"seriously jaemin, can't you be a bit calmer and quieter?" he said putting his hand on his temple.

jaemin ignored his complaint. "how are you guys doing?"

"well, donghyuck is ready to fuck mark" lucas said, causing me to gasp and hit him in the groin.

"that action wasn't necessary." lucas whined.

"your comment wasn't either!" i cut him.

"hello hello dudes" jungwoo approached the group of boys, placing a quick kiss on his boyfriend's lips and high-fiving the others.

"junguwu, it's so nice to see you!" lucas engulfed him in a tight hug, totally forgetting about his previous pain.

jaemin coughed to get everybody's attention. "well, the only ones missing are the lee brothers, renjun and lele. as expected i want to say... you know hyuck, by choosing mark as a boyfriend, you're embarking yourself in a trip where you'll be late for the rest of your-"

"who said i was always late?" a voice erupted behind jaemin and i, startling us. Well, it had to be mark. he was standing there, more handsome than ever, next to jeno, renjun and chenle, and smiling widely at me.