Episode 4 Archer in Wonderland part 3

One of the flowers sniffs Archer. "Hey!" Archer said. "Archer flowers certainly do not smell like a flower." The flower said. Archer blushed embarrassed "Well because I'm not a flower... are you saying I smell?" Archer said and sniffed himself since he was concerned about it now but he didn't smell that bad. "What I mean is you have no fragrance." The flower said. "Oh phew." Archer said. "I think he's a weed." Said one of the flowers. "I am not a weed!" Archer said. "Nope, you're definitely a weed get out now!" The flowers said and chased after him. "Fine! You're all just a bunch of lame flowers anyways!" Archer said and did a raspberry almost left but came back. "You're lucky all I'm not my right size, I'd put you all in your place." Archer said but the flowers dumped water on him. "Hmmpt I never want to see a flower again, or at least those flowers cause they were rood." Archer said.

Archer walked into a leaf-like area he heard singing and decided to follow it. He sees Mr.dinkles smoking a pipe Archer looked at him and listened to him sing. "Mr.Dinkles?" Archer said. "No, who are you?" Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Well, I'm not exactly sure anymore, with all the crazy things that happened today." Archer said. "I do not see, explain yourself" caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Well I can't explain myself, because I'm not myself you know..." Archer said. "I do not know." Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Well I can't put it anymore Cleary for it isn't me!" Archer said. "You, who r u?" Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) said and blew smoke the spelled 'who r u'. "Well don't you think you ought to tell me, who you are?" Archer said and coughed from the smoke. "Y?" Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) said the smoke spelled y. "Oh dear, everything is so confusing..." Archer said. "It is not." Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles.) Said. "Well, it is for me..." Archer said. "Why?" Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) said. "Well I can't remember things as I use too, and-" Archer said.

"Recite." Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) said. "Hmm, Oh! Oh, oh yes sir! How does the little busy bee improve each shi..." Archer said but was caught off by Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles). "Stop! that is not how it's spoken correctly, it goes how..." Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) said and shaked his pipe then hit it to try to make it work. Archer giggles at the caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) trying to fix the pipe. Caterpillar (mr.dinkles) makes an annoyed face. "Hmm, how does the little crocodile improve his shiny tail And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheer... How cheer... ehm!" Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) said and almost fall off his leaf. Archer giggles at how clumsy Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) was. Caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) gives archer an angry look archer stopped laughing. "How cheerfully he seems to grin, How neatly spreads his claws And welcomes little fishes in, With gently smiling jaws." Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Well I must say, I've never heard it that way before." Archer said. "I know, I have improved it." Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said and blows smoke from the pipe. "Well-" Archer said but ends up coughing from the smoke. "If you ask me..." Archer said. "You? Huh, who are you?" Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said and gets close to Archer and starts blowing more smoke. Archer coughed from the smoke then sneezes which makes him fall off the mushroom he was standing on.

"Hmmpt..." Archer said and starts to leave he's had enough of this caterpillars nonsense. "You there! Lizard! Come back! I have something important to say!" Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. Archer comes back "Oh dear, I wonder what he wants now." Archer said and shows up where the caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) is. Archer crosses his arm annoyed. "Well...?" Archer said. "Keep your temper." Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Is that all?" Archer said. "No, Exactly, what is your problem?" Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Well it's exact- Exactl- Exactly... well I'll put it this way, I should like to be a little larger, sir..." Archer said. "Why?" Caterpillar (Mr.Dinkles) said. "Because it was easier That way, easier than being this tiny." archer said. "I'm this tiny, it is a very good height!" caterpillar (Mr. Dinkles) shouted. "But I'm not used to it! Well I'm used to being tiny but never this tiny, you don't have to shout at me!" Archer said Caterpillar Mr.Dinkles turned into a butterfly. "By the way, I have a few more helpful hints, one side will make you grow taller..." butterfly (Mr.Dinkles) said. "One side of what?" Archer said. "The other side will make you shorter..." butterfly (Mr.Dinkles) said.

"The other side of what?" Archer said. "The Mushroom of course!" Butterfly (Mr.Dinkles) shouted and left. Archer grabs two parts of the mushroom. "Hmm one side will make me grow, but Which One? You know I don't care..." Archer said and takes a bite of one of the mushroom parts. "With everything that's happened... I'm tired of being tiny ny ny ny ny ny" Archer said and ends up growing to be giant again and has a tiny bird on his head that was on her nest.