Episode 1 Hide n Lost

Archer Pastry and Peter show up out of nowhere. "Hey, Archer where have you been all this time?!?" Poppy said. "Remember a few months ago. Me, Peter, you, Branch and the snack pack played hide n seek." Archer said. "Oh no, Archer we must have forgotten about you and Peter because of you being new to the village and all I'm so sorry!" Poppy said.

Poppy can't believe she forgot about her friend Archer and Peter well he's still an acquaintance no one knows that much about him. But since Peter called the party crashers jerks and launched them into the sky everyone just assumed he was on their side. "What spot did You guys hide in? You have more stealth then me and that's saying something. Also, You guys just hid in the same spot for months without coming out? Why didn't you just come out when we gave up? How'd you survive?" Branch said. "Well we were going to come out of hiding but that's when we got lost in the forest." Peter said. "We tried to find our way back home for months." Archer said. "I'm sorry that happened to you guys. But I'm glad you're back now." Poppy said.

"You know what I think I forgot to look for a pod for you guys to stay in. I think I recently saw one that's perfect." Poppy said. "So me and Peter are going to be roommates?" Archer asked. "Is that a problem?" Poppy said. "No, not really, since we were on scout duty together." Archer said. "Okay good, now follow me I'll show you where the pod is." Poppy said and start walking somewhere Archer and Peter followed her.

They arrived at the pod and went inside it, it was already furnished and everything. "What do you think?" Poppy asked them. "It looks great! Thanks, Poppy." Archer said. "No problem, that's what friends are for." Poppy said and Archer smiled. "Oh shoot I'm late to a mystery roleplay. Hey, why don't you guys come?" Poppy said. "I think me and Peter want to kind of just getting used to our pod for now. But maybe some other time, Poppy." Archer said. "Okay gotcha. Well, I'll see you guys later." Poppy said. "See you later." Archer and Peter both said and Poppy left.

Archer and Peter looked around the pod some more. Archer found one of the bedrooms it looked nice "I call this bedroom." Archer said and lay on the bed. "Fine by me I found one that's better!" Peter said. "Yeah right." Archer said he got up and walked to Peter's bedroom Peter was sitting on his bed. "Dude it looks the same." Archer said. "Then why even call a bedroom?" Peter said. "I don't know I just because I just felt like it." Archer said.

"Okay then." Peter said then yawned and lay down. "I'm so tired from looking for the way home." Peter said. Archer yawned too "Yeah me too, I guess we should call it night and get some rest." Archer said walking towards the bedroom door. "Goodnight, Archer." Peter said. "Goodnight, Peter." Archer said and left Peter's room and closed the door. Archer headed to his room layed down on his bed and thought of what things he'd do now that he lives in a troll village.

End of Episode 1