Episode 4 Archer In Wonderland Part 7 The End

"So how do we get rid of the curse?" Peter asked. "he'll have to complete the dream which he's dreaming in. you said he read a story called 'Wonderland' correct?." Peppy said. "yes that was the book." Peter said. "then I do believe that's the dream he's trapped in because the curse often takes something the person read and makes that the dream, he'll have to complete the story in his dream to wake up. He also should not die in the dream or else..." Peppy said. "or else what?!?  he'll die in real life?!?" Peter said. "it's possible." Peppy said. Poppy, Branch, and Peter are shocked and now extremely worried fr their friend. "please don't die in this dream, Archer..." Peter said worriedly. Branch picked up the storybook called 'wonderland' for archers bedstand. "this book will maybe get an idea on what's happening to Archer." Branch said. "good idea branch, but where is he in the story right now? I hope he's alright..." Poppy said. 

(Switching back to where Archer is in Wonderland)

Archer wandered the area and saw a waterfall that had birds that looked like umbrellas, they were playing in the waterfall. "um, hello could one of you tell me..." Archer started to say but the birds flew out of the water and then they gave Archer a mean look. "uh heh ha... nevermind..." Archer said and started to walk away. Archer whispered "I think I get why Branch is afraid of birds now." then he continued to walk through the forest area it's starting to get dark outside, Archer odd noises in the area. "it sure is getting dark out here and I can't find anything familiar." Archer said. Archer saw a bird that had a shovel for a bill digging up dirt. "I really need to get out of here..." Archer said and walking and accidentally ran into a bird that had a body like a birdcage and had two tiny birds in it Archer had accidentally unlocked the cage which set the two tiny ones free. then the birdcage bird chased after the two birds to capture them again. the birdcage caught them and ate them and the two birds were in the cage again. In comes an owl that looked to be half accordion and it hooted and started flying towards Archer. 

 "it'd be nice if something would make sense for a change!" Archer said. Archer came across birds that looked like tools and they made a sign that said 'don't step on the momeraths'. "Momeraths?" Archer said looking at the sign confused and looked at flowers which turned into odd-looking creatures. The creatures scattered on the ground and made an arrow and they walked towards a path. "a path! finally!" Archer said and ran to the path. "I knew I'd find one sooner or later." Archer said and started walking on the path. "I can't wait to get home and to tell everyone about this place. everyone's probably been wondering where I was." Archer said still walking on the path "oh I just cannot wait till I-" Archer said but stopped because he saw an odd creature that had four legs and looked to be half broom sweeping the path away erasing it and leaving. "are you kidding me..." Archer said disappointed. 

"Now I'll never get out of this crazy place..." Archer said. "well I guess if I'm lost I heard something somewhere, that if you stay where you are when you're lost till someone finds you..." Archer said and sat on a rock. "But who would ever find me here?!?" Archer said. to birds with pencils for faces observed archer. "I should have been more careful when I wished for a world without nonsense maybe I wouldn't be here... I miss my friends I just want to go home..." Archer said sadly maybe even crying a little bit and all the other creatures he met earlier came to the area he was in "I mean I should have just appreciated the things around me should I have?"  Archer said and kind of just hid his face and started crying the creatures tried to comfort him and they started to cry with him than they left. Archer cried in the dark he was sad that he couldn't find the way home, would he ever see his friends again? the moon was out and started to tilt into a smile.

 "Hmhmhmhm... and the momeraths outgrabe." said a familiar voice and Cheshire Cat (Poppy) showed up in the tree. "Poppy I mean Cheshire Cat it's you!" Archer said. "Whom did you expect? The white rabbit, perchance?" Cheshire Cat (Poppy). "Oh, no no no no. I- I- I'm through with rabbits. I want to go home! But I can't find my way." Archer said sadly. "Naturally. That's because you have no way. All ways here you see, are the Chief's ways." Cheshire Cat (Poppy) said. "But I never met this Cheif." Archer said.  "You haven't? You haven't? Oh, but you must! he'll be mad about you, simply mad! Hahaha! And the momeraths outgrabe..." Cheshire Cat (Poppy) said and disappeared. "Please, please! Uh... how can I find him?" Archer asked. "Well, some go this way, some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the shortcut." Cheshire Cat (Poppy) said reappeared and pointed to directions but eventually pulled a branch and the tree opened a door to a place that has a castle.