Episode 9 Temple Troubles Teamwork

(This is inspired by one of my friend Tina's idea which sorry it took so long to write started writing it off and on and got behind, also the next episode is going to be the last episode of season 1, I think I'm going to have season 2 cross with Trollstopia, ironically this Story isn't about Archer this time it's a Pow themed episode, Pow and Branch have to team up)

it was a sunny day in Troll Villiage it really looked like nothing seemed off at least that's what you'd think... In a bush was hiding Party Crasher Pow planning to take something important when she has a chance as ordered by her leader Bash. 

Branch, Poppy, and Archer are walking on the path near Pow's hiding spot and stopped to talk. "I just had an upgrade on Gary recently." Branch said. "but why Branch aren't we already safe enough?" Poppy asked. "well you should always make sure." Branch said. Pow overheard this and attempted to try to reach for Gary. "do you hear rustling in that bush?" Branch asked, "yeah I heard it too, I hope it's not that angry squirrel I owe money..." Archer said. "wait, what?" Branch said "Long Story.." Archer said. Then Pow rushed out of the bushes, made weird gecko noises to distract the trolls and snatched Gary away from Branch, and started running.

"What the flip!? was that Pow?!?" Archer said and then Branch started to chase after Pow "YOU GET BACK HERE WITH GARY NOW!!! >:0" Branch yelled. Poppy and Archer tried to follow the two as fast as they could. Branch chased Pow into the forest but all of sudden they both felt the ground fall beneath them and the two looked down in mid-air realized the screamed and fell in the hole but Gary fell near the side of the hole. "BRANCH!" Poppy and Archer yelled and they both ran near the hole, Poppy picked up Gary. 

"do you think they are ok?" Archer said with a worried look. "I'm not sure, but I hope so. I think Branch will probably be ok I hope because of his survival skills." Poppy said but was also worried. Archer took a closer look into the hole trying to figure out what's down there he saw ruined bricks. "Archer you should probably not stand close to the edge like that! you could fall too!" Poppy said. Archer got away from the hole. "you know you kind of sound like Branch saying that." Archer said. "no I don't.. oh wait I do.." Poppy said. "anyways I was trying to see how deep the hole was and what was in it, I saw bricks that look like they are from a temple ruin..." Archer said and Poppy looked up and saw the temple close by. "how did we not notice that temple?" Poppy said. "I don't know I guess we just didn't see it because we were too focused on following Branch and Pow," Archer said. "we must be really far in the forest, but maybe we should check the temple entrance to see if we can find a way to get to Branch and Pow." Poppy said and Archer nodded and they both headed to the doors of the temple. 

To where Branch and Pow are, it was really dark, Branch sighed and tugged on his hair making it glow. "Wow! Trolls hair glows! totes bizarre!" Pow said Branch just rolled his eyes "don't talk to me you're the reason we are in this mess!" Branch said annoyed. "if you just would of let me have that gadget of yours and didn't chase me, then we wouldn't be in this mess!" Pow said and crossed her arms. "That gadget is named Gary! and he's my remote control you shouldn't have taken him from me! and now we don't even have him to help us where ever the heck we are!" Branch said. "you named it? pretty weird dude..." Pow said and Branch just ignored her and continued walking through the temple area completely ignoring Pow. "Hey!! wait for me Grumpy Dude!!" Pow said and followed Branch. "would you stop following me!" Branch said. "I have nowhere else to go :(" Pow said. "should have thought about that before you lead us to this trapped hole..." Branch said and looked at some ancient-looking hieroglyphics covered in the dust Branch blew the dust off the writing and attempted to read it. 

"Whatcha doing looking at those weird writings?" Pow said. "trying to see if the pictures represent what leads to a way out of here." Branch said. Pow looked at the writing on the wall "those guys look like goblins in the pictures... I heard Goblin are masters of magic and trickery and puzzles and stuff.." Pow said. "aren't party crashers part goblin?" Branch said. "yeah well only part just like were only part bergen... but mostly lizard and unfortunately most of us don't have magic unless you were born with it..." Pow said. "how did you know Goblins use magic?" Branch asked, "Don't you dare tell anyone this but I'm a bit of a bookworm, I read it one of the history books once because I was curious... but if you tell anyone I'll tear you apart!" Pow said, "okay jeez!, you know I kind of enjoy a good book every once in a while too I don't think it matters if someone knows but I'll keep my word." Branch said. "...you see Bash will think I'm a nerd if he finds out I like reading books..." Pow said. "why should it matter he's your friend is he not?" Branch asked. "yeah but you see Bash hates books a lot for some reason... so I don't want him to find out because he might not like me no more..." Pow said. "do you have a crush on him or something?" Branch asked. "No! what makes you say that! crushes are for sissies!" Pow said nervously.  "ok, it just seemed like it." Branch said, "well I don't so yeah..." Pow said.