Episode 6 Siblings Day

(sort of emotional episode)

Archer was out just walking around Pop Troll Villiage just getting some fresh air. He noticed Satin and Chenille were spending time together, even though sometimes satin and chenille arguing with each other sometimes they still manage to have a great sibling bond... Archer sighed he looked somewhere else two trolling's a sister and a brother were playing at the park having a wonderful time playing a pretend pirate game. then he looked somewhere else two trolls who were brothers were playing chess and one of the trolls said "good game bro!" and the other said, "of course it was because I played it with the best older brother ever!".  Archer started to tear up and he ran somewhere else and was behind a bush. 

Poppy and Branch came across Archer behind the bush they noticed archer was upset. "hey Archer, are you ok? you look upset..." Poppy said. "everyone has such a nice relationship with their sibling except me!" Archer said. "oh right it's sibling day today, I usually forget because I don't have one." Poppy said. "siblings day..." Archer said. "yeah, if you have a sibling you spend time with the-... oh yeah you have a sibling... do you miss your brother?" Poppy asked. "I mean I guess... I just wish I could have an as good as sibling relationship as some others have..." Archer said got up from the ground and started pacing sadly.  

"you know not all siblings get along... Satin and Chenille argue sometimes but at the end of the day, they still get along because they're siblings..." Poppy said. "it's complicated Poppy, ever since I and Bash ran away from home Bash has never been the same... there was a time when we were normal siblings and got along but it's been so long..." Archer said sadly. "why did runway? do you miss home?" Poppy asked. Archer looked like he about to cry and had tears in his eyes he couldn't speak, then he started to cry. "you don't have to tell us if you don't want to Archer... but if there's something on your mind you can tell us..." Branch said trying to help the situation. 

"Thanks, you guys... I just miss the old days sometimes... I wish I could go back in time..." Archer said. "believe me I do a lot of mines often as well... but sometimes the past is the past... but sometimes, you have to look at the things you have in the present... " Branch said and put an arm on Archer's shoulder and looked at Poppy, Poppy Smiled at Branch, she was happy about how Branch is trying to cheer up Archer. she walked near Archer and also put her arm around Archer's other shoulder the two of them hugged Archer. Archer smiled "thanks guys I really needed a hug..." Archer said. "sometimes there are those who need hugs even when it's not hug time, you are one of them just like someone else I know." Poppy said and smiled at Branch he smiled back. 

"Archer I think you'll be able to solve your problems with brother, but till then do you want to hang out with us on sibling day? Friends can be like siblings sometimes." Poppy asked and Branch nodded yes. "I think that would be great." Archer said and smiled. the three Archer, Branch and Poppy went off to do some fun things together. they played a game of laser tag then they all went to the trolly arcade and played the games there and got some tickets and got some prizes with them. then they went home they played a few board games it was a really fun day. they all walked to Archer Pod. 

"that was a really fun day you guys, thanks for spending it with me." Archer said. "you're welcome Archer, I hope it made feel better on sibling day that you got to spend it with us you know this kind of made my day and probably branch's day more fun as well we usually don't do anything on sibling day because we don't have any ." Poppy said. "Archer!" Peter said "huh I think Peter wants me for something." Archer said. "*yawns tiredly* well it's getting kind of late Archer, we should probably go to our homes to get to bed, see ya later Archer." Poppy said. "yeah, bye Archer see you later." Branch said. "bye Poppy and Branch, see you later." Archer said and Poppy and Branch left to go home. "ARCHER!" Peter yelled. "I'm coming Peter, jeez!" Archer said and went into the pod. 

"Peter what is it, man?" Archer said. "There's a ladybug in the house!" Peter said pointing to the ladybug. "Peter -_-" Archer said and picked up the ladybug gently and put it outside. "there no more ladybug." Archer said. "thank you, hey where you been all day?" Peter asked. "hanging out with Poppy and Branch." Archer said. "did you know it was siblings day today, trolls have a holiday for everything." Peter said. "yeah I found out it was siblings day..." Archer said not really wanting to talk about it. "I miss my siblings sometimes..." Peter said. "you have siblings?" Archer asked. "yeah a sister but she doesn't care about me." Peter said. "I know the feeling..." Archer said. "oh... right." Peter said. Peter put a hand on Archer's shoulder "hey let's talk about something else, to take our mind off the holiday." Peter said. "good idea." Archer said and the episode ends with Archer and Peter talking to each other.  

The episode ends here.