Chapter 6

Earlier

Kelsey's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Soda.

We had been running away from Dallas now we are walking through downtown.

"I don't know. We can't stay out here for long. Ya wanna come with me to my house?" He suggested.

"I guess," I replied.

Yes as long as I'm with you! He guided me down a few streets to get to his house.

"Hey I'm sorry Dally did that to ya. He does that to numerous of broads," Soda apologized.

"Oh it's alright. He was drunk too, I could tell. I just pushed him away from me," I explained.

Not really. I think he ruined my chances with Soda. Join the club with Steve and Dally!

"Okay, our house is right here," Soda pointed to a small dark little house with a huge tree in the front yard. He opened the door for me.

"Take a seat," He offered turning the radio on to Elvis. I sat on the couch and he sat right next to me.

"Look I know we work together at the DX and all but," He started getting all nervous and quiet.

Is he trying to tell me what I think he's trying to tell me? Damn!

"Yeah?" I urged him slowly trying not to make him nervous.

"Ya see, since I dropped out of school, I forgot what nice, clean girls were like," He explained as I listened carefully.

"When I started working at the DX, the more slutty greaser girls started hitting on me. Then you showed up and I-I totally fell in love with you because you weren't like those types of girls that I was used to." He blurted.

Pinch me! He was in love with me?!

"I wanna take you out for a proper date." He confessed.

His hand crept towards mine. Then our fingers intertwined.

"Y-yes, I'd love to," I stuttered, "But I wanna tell you that... I've kinda liked you for awhile."

I felt like this was the right moment to tell him that. Since it seems like we're both getting on each other's level. Plus he's an understanding guy.

"So then I guess you don't mind me doing this." Soda said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

I sat there confused then he gently grabbed my face and we looked into each others eyes. Then I knew what he was about to do. I closed my eyes and we both leaned in and our lips pressed together. I finally felt what I was dying to feel! It was amazing, I enjoyed the kiss while it lasted. After we broke it, we both blushed and look like two lovebirds.

"I just wanna say thanks for the fun night and hanging out. And standing up for me. That was really sweet." I thanked him.

"Oh that was nothing. You know, I kinda-" He started, then I cut him off.

I kissed him on the lips again. I couldn't resist. At first, he was surprised but then he deepened the kiss. I needed to kiss him again. After awhile we started using tongues and he cupped my cheeks. He abruptly stopped the makeout session.

"Does this mean you're my girl?" He smirked with a cocked eyebrow.

YES!!!

"Yes it does mister." I smiled.

He flashed me his Hollywood grin and we went right back to what we were doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that was too soon. Oops hahahah short chapter my b