Hesitation

* DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit language, violent references, sexual content.

We got back home late last night. Overall, it was a really good vacation and I really think it helped me start to move forward with life.

"Home sweet home!" Ruby sang as she walked into the kitchen where I already started brewing our coffee.

"Have I told you lately, that I love you?" She asked as she smelled the air. I ruffled her hair and grabbed our mugs from the cabinet.

"What's your plan for today, Rubes?" I asked her. I was trying to plan for her to meet all of the guys – outside of the cemetery for a change.

"Well, honestly I was thinking about just being a lazy bum round here today. I'm still so tired," She yawned as she answered me and I couldn't help but smile.

"That's just because you haven't had coffee yet. But, I want you to meet the guys. They already know all about you. Plus, Corey said I have to see him today to make up for this weekend," I blushed as I mentioned the last part.

"Oh! I'd really love that. And what's this about Corey? It sounds like he's crushing on you!" She grabbed and squeezed my cheeks and I jerked away from her.

- - -

It's nearing 5 now and we're supposed to meet up with Corey, Chris, Joey and Sid in an hour.

"Ruby! Are you out of the shower yet? You're going to make us late," I called to her. The water had been running for the better part of thirty minutes.

"Fuck off! I'll be out in a minute! Worst case scenario, we'll be fashionably late," I laughed at her response and continued getting myself ready.

Something in me wanted to look nice – I guess I know Ruby is going to be looking her absolute best to meet everyone.

I straightened my hair, put in my piercings and did my makeup.

I kept it simple yet sensual. I grabbed a thingrey long sleeved sweater along with a paid of dark blue skinny jeans. Igrabbed my dark red Doc Marten boots and left it at that.

"Hey, guys," I greeted as I was instantly grabbed first by Corey for a hug

"Hey, guys," I greeted as I was instantly grabbed first by Corey for a hug. He picked me up as he always does, and squeezed tighter before pytting me back down and releasing me for the other three guys to hug me at once.

"Damn! I should leave town more often if that's how you tell me hello when I come back!" I laughed nervously and introduced Ruby before we went inside the restaurant.

"I love your music. I've been patiently waiting since Ashlin met you, but I was starting to think she was holding out on me!" Ruby instantly relaxed around everyone, and we went inside after I, Corey, Sid and Chris finished smoking.