Chapter 5

You were out side of the house. You walked over to the alley where there was a stairway down to a door. You grabbed the doorknob and gently tried to open it. The door gently opened with no sound. You were thinking and took nail off the ground and unscrewed the doorknobs screws and took one side of the doorknob off so they wouldn't know, and it would be an easy escape for you.

You walked in the dark basement remembering the layout of it. You turned around a corner that you knew was there but couldn't see. You walked into the basement kitchen and used your phone screen (on the lowest brightness) and looked for a knife. You carefully opened drawers until you found dinner silverware, you grabbed a fork and a knife from there, just so then you could be armed at all times. Then you continued on. You looked on counters, drawers, cabinets, the pantry, on top of the fridge, there was nothing. You exchange the form for another knife and left the kitchen.

You walked through the hallway to the bedrooms and made it to your old bedrooms. You had flashbacks of everything from there, you quietly sat down and put you back against the wall,your knees to your chest, and head between your knees and took some deep breaths.

Less than 10 seconds into doing this someone grabbed your shoulders and pinned you up on the wall with their hands so your feet weren't even touching the ground. You looked at the person in the eye, and immediately knew who it was. It was someone you used to train with.

"Joseph, put me down." You said with anger

"Not today y/n." He tightened his hold and push with his left hand and tried to punch with his right hand but you grabbed it and bent it back. He moved his hand back to your shoulder for pinning. You kicked your left foot into his stomach and pushed him into the wall giving you enough leverage to backflip out of his grip. Once he saw you were on the ground he tried to punch you. In one swift motion you stopped the punch and bent his arm behind his back and jumped into his back making him fall to the ground. You picked up your elbow and jammed in straight into the middle of his back temporarily paralyzing him. You were then picked up and thrown into the ground.

You kicked the person's legs and yanking the person down and putting them in a headlock with your legs. You yanked the person's hair throwing their head back. You pushed on a special part of their neck causing them to pass out, you traded knives with the person so you could have an actual one.

You stood up and walked into Williams old room and you entered seeing the bathroom light on and the door cracked opened partially. You held your knife and walked to the door and put your ear to it. You heard a man taking in German, you remembered some words from when you were completely fluent. You had learned it when you were 11, but since you haven't spoken it in 3 years you weren't fluent and had lost a lot. You understood the important words and quickly opened the door and held your knife out.

"I'm here, don't you dare take down that plane."

You glared at the bad who was touching up his hair.

"Why would I take down a plane I will be on?" He turned and smiled at you with dimples

"Namjoon?"