Chapter 8

"Why are you sorry?"

"I keep getting demanding answers, when really I should be helping you." He tried to pull out of the hug, but you kept holding onto him.

"Please, don't let go, I haven't felt any type of love in a long time." you said

He grabbed you back into a hug and squeeze you every here and there.

Tae's POV

I had been hugging y/n for over 10 minutes and honestly I was tired and wanted to go to bed. I pulled away from the hug and saw that y/n had fallen asleep in my arms, with tear marks all on his/her face. I gently moved Y/N under the bed covers, as I turned off the light I hear a whimper. I turned around and saw y/n shaking. I approached him/her and stroked y/n's face, it ended up calming him/her down. I turned to leave, I closed the door and went to my room and got into bed and fell asleep.

It wasn't even 6 in the morning when I heard screams. I sat straight up and quickly ran to y/n's room. I opened the door and from the little bit of light coming from the window I saw y/n on the ground with the knife I saw earlier. It was in y/n's hand, blood was coming out of his/her wrists. I walked closer and saw that y/n was still asleep. I removed the knife from y/n's hand shook y/n. When y/n woke up he/she looked at me and then his/her wrists.

"What did you do to me Tae?"

"I didn't do anything, you did this in your sleep."

I saw more tears on y/n's face. I squatted down and wiped them with my thumb. I grabbed some tissues and started to wipe down y/n's arms. I looked up at Y/n and stared into his/her eyes completely forgetting what I was doing. Y/n's beautiful eyes were darkened in this room, but still were so pretty and made butterflies in my stomach. Then y/n whinced.

"Tae, you're hurting my arm."

"I am so sorry." I quickly finished wiping the blood, then I helped y/n stand and I took him/her to the bathroom and gently washed the dried blood off and bandaged up the arms.

"Y/n." I said before he/she left the bathroom

"Yes?" y/n turned around

Y/N POV

"I like you, I don't know why, but I do." Tae said. You really wanted to tell him you like him too, but you knew Namjoon would hurt Tae after their tour, you could only think of one thing to say.

"Don't." then you quickly left for your room and cried into your pillow like the emotional little bitch you are. You sat up and looked at the wall after you had no tears.

"Tae, I like you too, but Namjoon told me I can't, I will like you after I complete my mission, please wait for me." You said, not aware that Tae was listening on the home cameras.