2

I walked into the bar and the cold air tickled my skin. I sat down at the bar counter checking my phone.

New Message:

Taybae: Why tf you hung up on me? Chill out bae. Don't you think if I had a bitch with me I wouldn't be calling you?

I rolled my eyes. I hate that she broke my trust. She's lying right now. That's literally how I caught her. I was on the phone with her and we were chatting and flirting, and I popped up to surprise her. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Jade: *on the phone with Tay* baby I miss you so much! I hate that you live so far away.

Tay: I know babygirl but it's only an hour. It could be worst. I miss you more then anything though, on some real shit.

I tried my best to hold back my excited giggles as I made my way  up the elevator to her floor.

Jade: oh really? What do you miss about me?

I teased in a seductive voice.

Tay: everything man..

She sounded distracted

Jade: well don't you know how to make a girl feel special ?

I joked sarcastically before putting her on mute to knock.

Tay: hold up bae... who the fuck is knocking on my door?

I squealed in excitement before unmuting her.

Jade: it better not me some other girl.

I smirked thinking I was so witty.

Tay: don't even start tha-

She swung the door opened to see me standing there.

Instead of the enthusiastic greeting I thought there would be, she looked nervous.

She scratched the back of her neck giving me a half smile.

"Wow. Hey bae, I had no idea you would be coming to surprise me"

She said before giving me a hug.

"Maybe we should go ge-"

A voice came from inside her apartment

"Who is it baby?"

I felt my face change from a grin to a grimace. I knew it. She's been weird lately.. missing my calls, texting back hours late, canceling plans. I thought she was trying to better herself. She's a car salesman so, I figured she was focusing on her career. Something in the back of my head told me that wasn't the case, I didn't want to believe it.

"Who is it baby?!" I repeated like an angry parrot. I tilted my head to the side and put my hand on my hip.

"Who the fuck is in your apartment Taylor?"

Her face got red quickly. As red as I felt on the inside. I asked the question but I didn't wait for the answer. I pushed my way through the door and walked into the living room where I stood face to face with a petite light skin femme.

Tay came rushing in behind me.

"Who the fuck are you?" The stranger asked looking me up and down.

I chuckled.

You don't have to do this. She's really playing you, fucking around with some bitch with A cup boobs, who still wears plain brown Uggs, and ombré burgundy weave.