Chapter 1: The Meet.

Characters:
Jessie Daniels: Miranda Kerr
Nicholas Garrison: Sean O Pry
Jessie's Mother: Jenifer Aniston
Daniel Garrison (Nicholas Father): Robert Downey Jr.
Tyler Jenkins: Taylor Lautner
Elizabeth Saxton (Jessie's Best friend): Arielle Kebbel
Rachel Greggory (Jessie's other best friend): Rosie Huntington
Tanner Floyd (Nicholas best friend): Louis Tomlinson
Nate Keiser (Nicholas other best friend): Liam Payne

Enjoy :)

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Today is the day! I'm finally eighteen!

I was now an official adult! I have a career, I know what I want in life, I have an amazing boyfriend..

I'm set!

I jumped out of bed and quickly stripped from my clothes and got into the warm shower.

After washing my hair and body with the amazing smell of vanilla, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my small body.

I quickly ran to my closet and put on under clothing with my black skinny jeans and a creme colored chiffon long sleeve top that had a black collar and black buttons then tucked it into my pants.

I had already laid out my outfit for today since everything else in my bedroom, closet, and bathroom were packed since I was moving into my own apartment!

After adding a black belt I then put on my black strappy heels.

I then went back into the bathroom and began to blow dry my long brown hair which always dried naturally into loose curls.

After brushing my teeth, adding a little foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and mascara and lipgloss, I was done with my look!

I made sure the rest of my things were packed and smiled after everything was in boxes!

Being satisfied, I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs of my moms home.

I smiled at the thought that since I was eighteen, I could finally move out to be on my own. And even hopefully move In with my boyfriend Tyler.

Tyler is working at getting his doctoral degree to be a X ray technician.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mother standing by the table with a huge breakfast waiting.

"Happy Birthday Honey!!!" She yelled with a huge smile on her face.

I laughed and went over to her with my arms open "Thanks mom" I said as we hugged.

"You're welcome sweetie" she said and we let go.

She stared at me as I saw down and dug into the huge pancakes she made for me.

I looked up to see her eyes on mine...

"What is it?..." I asked with my mouth full.

"You've grown up so fast" she said with eyes full of tears.

"Awww mom!" I said laughing.

"It's true! Now you're all grown up.. And ready to be your own person!" She said wiping under her eyes from the tears.

I smiled "I think you've done a pretty amazing job raising me. Especially by yourself." I said and she smiled "Yeah. I think I did amazing!"

I laughed and finished my food.

I was washing my dishes when suddenly she said "Honey... I need to talk to you about something" she said looking nervous.

I dried them off and put them away and sat down across from her.. "What is it?" I asked