#HeForShe

This is a Haylor Story, but is also AU, and also my very first one (about Haylor).

I wrote this story because of the HeForShe campaign by the UN Ambassador, Emma Watson. I have noticed how much hate Taylor gets for being in a relationship with Harry, yet Harry never gets any. I get that Taylor's dated guys before, but did she every cheat in anyone of them while in the relationship? I think not. I want set the record straight:

WOMEN = MEN

No one should be overpowered by the other. Frankly, I've done some research and I've seen the hate Taylor gets. I searched Google with the words Haylor Love, yet I still got Taylor hate here and there. The worst part is, I know, the One Direction fans that hate Taylor are girls. Which just shows how close minded they are, not bothering to look at their relationship in all angles. I LOVE Taylor Swift and One Direction.

For the haters who hate on Taylor and say that Haylor was an RP Stunt, listen to Taylor's 1989 and I dare you to tell me that she was using him for money. I can tell you now, Taylor is much more successful than Harry and she could write songs even without Harry. I adore Harry, but the amount of hate Taylor gets because of him is unethical and unacceptable.

I might add that the two are friends and are talking to each other about why their relationship never worked out. If you believe that Harry is gay, that's fine. I have nothing against that, but just because he can't date Louis (who's dating someone) doesn't mean Taylor should get all the hate.

What I'm trying to say is that, women shouldn't be treated badly because of her history with a guy whom, if you listened to 1989, missed and love. If you did listen to 1989 you'll find that the haters were idiots because Taylor did love him, and I bet that the haters and media factored into the reason why Haylor broke up.

That's all I want to say. TREAT WOMEN WITH RESPECT.

I dedicate this story to all of the Haylor shippers and not-so-Haylor-shipper that respect their love life. Also to Emma Watson and her HeForShe campaign.

-Phoenix Morgenstern