II. Still The One

The six hours they had left before the party went by faster than she hoped. Next thing she knew, she was saying goodbye to Harry and the guys. Then she had hugged Harry, who kissed her cheek. Taylor remembered freezing, but he had just said that it was a friendly gesture. His fans thought otherwise and were sending death glares toward her, but Taylor ignored them, they have nothing to worry about.

  Now, she's back in her apartment, getting ready for the party Ed and Selena were hosting. Harry had told her that he and the boys were going to pick her up, Harry telling her that Ed had invited them and that their invitation just got lost, and Taylor wasn't surprised. She had called her mother to say that Olivia Benson and Meredith were alone and might need company. Taylor looked at herself in the mirror, inside her walk-in closet. She had experimented with two-piece clothes in this era and found that she enjoyed it. Thus, she ended up wearing a white tank top that covered her boobs and a high waisted millennial pink skirt and white stilettos with rose motifs.  

  Taking her white Coach bag, she waited inside her living room. Waiting for Harry or one of the guys to call her. She only had to wait for five minutes before her phone rang, Taylor redeemed it from her bag. It was Louis.

  "Yes?"

  "We're here!" Taylor nodded, and realized that Louis can't see her and replied a quick, "okay." before dashing towards the door and then out of the entrance hall, where the five guys were waiting. Taylor smiled instantly when she saw them and went to hug them. A couple of people were watching inside the entrance hall of the apartment, but Taylor didn't mind.

  "Let's go?" Taylor nodded. People were coming mind out of the building and they had to wait for their turn to get outside. Taylor realized that she was next to Harry, too close. They were now touching as they pass the entrance doors and tried to squish in with the other people trying to get out. Taylor felt herself about to crash on the floor as someone tripped her, and Harry caught her around the waist just in time before she hit the ground.

  Taylor and Harry were just in front of the double doors for the entrance. Taylor's short hair was falling off the side of her next that wasn't facing Harry. Harry's eyes were wide with concern, and Taylor felt herself getting redder. Harry still had his arms around her waist, as if he were afraid to let her go. At last, Liam came in and coughed. This brought the two of them back and they were looking around. Harry and she slowly took each other's body away from one another, and they looked at each other with a shy smile. 

  "While I might be enjoying this," Zayn called out. Harry and Taylor whipped their heads to look at him, he had both of his hands on his hips. His face that of amusement but also impatience. "We have a party to get to." Taylor nodded and walked down the small step of stairs that led to the cement pavement where people passed by and gave her looks of curiosity. 

  "Harry, let's go!" Louis hollered to Harry, who was held up by fans asking for his picture. The other boys were stopped once in a while and Taylor was bombarded with her own fans, but she didn't mind them. She loved her fans. 

  The paparazzi, on the other hand, she disliked. 

  There was a black limousine waiting in front of the hotel's entrance. A man in black opened the door for her and she thanked him before ducking underneath the small door and went inside the limo. Liam followed her inside, then Zayn, Niall, Louis, and then Harry. 

  Taylor was seated next to Liam, who sat next to Zayn. Across her, sat Harry with Louis and Niall. She offered Harry a smile, who smiled back. Their knees were touching, despite the fact that they could move and not let it touch. Harry and Taylor silently agreed that they did not want to move to where their legs weren't touching anymore. It was another minute before Taylor felt the whole limousine moving.