IV. Back For You

The following morning came and Taylor found herself on her white and purple velvet Victorian canopy bed inside her apartment. Taylor remembered what happened last night, the get together, Harry, fans, Ed and Selena, Harry, the boys, and her 1989 album debut. She wondered how this Fay would end, especially since she agreed to Harry. They were friends now, and she wondered if that was the best move or not. Harry and her were friends before that, but this time he seemed to have introduced a new him.

  Taylor remembered when Harry asked to become her friend a few months after their break up, and Taylor had agreed. Though they never really talked much, but now Taylor felt that something was different. Not just the way Harry introduce himself, but also the way he asked to become her friend I'm person rather than through texting. Taylor knew that this was a new begging and she knew not if she's ready for it.

  She was facing up, when her phone rang. Sitting up, Taylor reached out for her phone, which happened to be on the low table next to the bed lamp. Taylor loves led at the screen, showing her the person and she answered it immediately.

  "Yes?"

  "Taylor, are you ready yet?" Taylor looked at the clock nearest to her, which happened to be the alarm clock next to the lamp. Taylor groaned, she was supposed to be meeting Ellen today and she mentally cursed herself.

  "I'll be ready in an hour or two."

  "You better be," and with that Paula, her manager, hanged up. Taylor knew that Paula was a nice enough manager, it was when things had to be done that she unnerved Taylor and make her uncomfortable. With that thought, Taylor walked towards her bathroom and took her morning shower.

  She didn't hear her phone ringing. She didn't see the caller. She never saw that Harry was calling her because she was too busy taking a shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Harry was sat there, waiting inside his own car. He was surprised that Taylor even agreed to do this. But he's been waiting for ten minutes and she still hasn't answered his call. Maybe she changed her mind, Harry thought. It wasn't unusual for a girl to hastily change things, their minds would move from one thing to another so quickly that Harry didn't even begin to comprehend their thoughts.

  It was then that his phone rang. Looking down at it, Harry saw one name. Instantly, he accepted it and placed the phone on his ear.

  "'Ello?" Harry said.

  "Harry!" it was Taylor, Harry knew already, but he still couldn't believe it. True they've been friends for a while, but they never really interact as much. He hoped to change that, and turn their friendship into something more. Though he knew that Taylor would be hard to get, especially know that she's a hard-core independent women. She would want to stay away from what would crush that as far as possible.

  "I'm outside your apartment building." Harry stated. He was grateful that his car's windows were tinted black, no one would see him. He still wasn't used to the driver's seat. Since I'm England their steering wheel was placed on the left rather than the right. He looked to the left, where the building stood high and regal.

  "About what I said last night," Harry began to panic. Did Taylor not want to have any association with him? Not even a tiny bit of communication? What about just business talks? He gulped silently and said his thoughts out loud to Taylor. He heard her sigh on the other side of the line.

  "No, Harry. I do want to, I just have a meeting with Ellen this morning. How about we cancel it for the morning and move it at noon?" Harry contemplated about his options. He could ignore Taylor and cancel the whole thing and they wouldn't be friends anymore. Or He could agree to that, but he would have to wait for hours to talk to Taylor. The latter sounded like a better option. Harry told Taylor that he agreed with her.