III. Begin Again

The first thing Taylor noticed was the beautiful red and white balloons scattered on the white flat ball room floor. The room was a high ceiling that Taylor estimated to be three floors high. The room was as wide as a football field, and there was a stage at the far end of the room. The sign 1989 was in bold and by font on the wall of the stage, along with a huge picture of her album. There were instruments everywhere, she was either performing or someone else was. Long tables were on each corner of the room, and on them were all kinds of food. Taylor saw a chocolate fountain that she couldn't wait to try out.

  There was the biggest chandelier she's ever seen in the very middle of the room, and there were floor to ceiling stained windows on the wall parallel to the entrance door. It was stunning and beautiful. She felt her jaw drop. People were dancing ok the middle of the room, with her song blasting in the background. Some were looking at her with surprise and others were just plain dancing to the beat, while others were seated on red and white circle shaped tables and we're eating.

  "This is amazing." Taylor gasped, it was only Harry that heard her. He grinned at her, and she raised a brow at him, but he just shrugged. The boys were walking pass the two of them, and we're looking around with wide eyes.

  "Ed and Selena are rocking it!" Zayn exclaimed.

  "Chocolate fountain! Food!" Niall was already running towards the nearest long table with exotic and expensive foods. Taylor couldn't blame him if she were Niall she would be doing the same thing. Liam was taking a picture of the setting and was smiling.

  "It is," Harry stated, agreeing with her. It didn't take a while for someone to notice them, and once someone did, everyone did. The music was still on, but a lot of people were staring at Taylor and Harry. It was Ed and Selena that came up towards the two of them. The other boys were already socializing and eating.

  Ed was wearing a green shirt with designs Taylor couldn't quite describe, pants, and a pair of white shoes. His red hair was all over the place, and his green eyes were wide and he had a smile on his face. Selena was taller than Ed by an inch, she was wearing a black lace dress and a pair of dark sandals with it. Her hair was straight and was swept to one side, she was smiling just like Ed.

  "What do you think?" Selena asked enthusiastically, she didn't seem to notice Taylor's hands in Harry's. Selena had her hands clap together, and was looking around the room proudly.

  "You did this?" Taylor asked with equal enthusiasm as Selena.

  "Yes. Ed and I both did, but what do you think?" Taylor grinned at both of her best friend's. She was amazed by the setup and was proud of the work they had done.

  "It's brilliant. You did this for me?"

  "For your new album, nineteen eighty-nine," Ed stated while grinning. Taylor took her hand from Harry's and hugged her two best friends. Their hugs were friendly and comfortable, Taylor was happy to be their best friends.

  "Oh my gosh, thank you." Taylor wanted to cry, but there were too many people, fans, watching them. She stopped herself from crying and turned to look at Harry, who was standing in front of the closed double door entrance awkwardly. Taylor beckoned him to come closer, and he did.

  "Mate," Ed pat Harry's back while Selena nodded towards Harry's direction. Taylor saw that most of the guests were looking at her, and she knew she had very little choice but to come up the stage. She did just that, Ed and Selena followed her while Harry took a seat to the nearest table to the stage. The other boys were still nowhere to be seen, but Taylor continued to walk up the steps towards the stage. Her music was still going on and was playing How You Get The Girl.